The reactions of people, seeing a partially filled glass are the detrimental factors that throw light on their attitude. What’s your take on this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on your perspective. If you are an optimist you'll find the glass half-full. If you are a pessimist you'll find the glass half-empty. I personally like to focus on what I have got instead of worrying about what is missing. :)
It depends on your perspective. If you are an optimist you'll find the glass half-full. If you are a pessimist you'll find the glass half-empty. I personally like to focus on what I have got instead of worrying about what is missing. :)

Indeed a commendable trait you have. They say turn towards light. shadows fall behind you.
Yes when darkness surrounds you don't fight it, just light a candle. Instead of focusing all your energy on the problem look for a solution.
Yes when darkness surrounds you don't fight it, just light a candle. Instead of focusing all your energy on the problem look for a solution.

That attitude makes all the difference. Don't brood on the split milk. It takes you nowhere.
The reactions of people, seeing a partially filled glass are the detrimental factors that throw light on their attitude. What’s your take on this?

Yes this is an age old way of determining a persons attitude - positive or negative.Some grumble even when the cup is almost full. Such people will never be happy and will make others around them happy too.Another point is that even if I am happy with half Full cup a negative person will constantly draw my attention to the half Empty cup !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes this is an age old way of determining a persons attitude - positive or negative.Some grumble even when the cup is almost full. Such people will never be happy and will make others around them happy too.Another point is that even if I am happy with half Full cup a negative person will constantly draw my attention to the half Empty cup !

It works like the failure does,either you can think of it as the end or an opportunity to improve. It works both ways.
With a positive outlook on life, in a reasonable manner, you could avoid many unnecessary worries and tensions.
With a positive outlook on life, in a reasonable manner, you could avoid many unnecessary worries and tensions.

Worries and tensions are our own creation. And we allow them to grow. They grow and grow to a humongous size and suffocate you.living in the present and stopping things about tomorrow about which you do not know if it comes or not. So the solution is live in the present which is real. All the remaining are mere imagination. Only then you can cultivate positive attitude.

Worries and tensions are our own creation. And we allow them to grow. They grow and grow to a humongous size and suffocate you.living in the present and stopping things about tomorrow about which you do not know if it comes or not. So the solution is live in the present which is real. All the remaining are mere imagination. Only then you can cultivate positive attitude.

Yes worry and tension are useless to us. Action is the best way to cure your worries.

Yes worry and tension are useless to us. Action is the best way to cure your worries.

Cure is possible by living in the present.
"learn from yesterday. Live in the present. Hope for tomorrow."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.