Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today is Dr. C.N Annadurai , the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu's death anniversary. He changed the name of the state as Tamil Nadu. He was called 'Anna', born on Sep 15, 1909 and died on Feb 3, 1969.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10994]}

I was not aware that it was Anna Durai who changed the name of the state..He is a very popular and well known political figure and well respected too ! Sad that he died quite young !

He died at the age of 60. Is it young? I am not sure on this.

I definitely think so ! At sixty , which is now considered to be middle aged , you become politically mature and wise which means he would have contributed a lot for another 15 -20 years had he been alive....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today is Dr. C.N Annadurai , the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu's death anniversary. He changed the name of the state as Tamil Nadu. He was called 'Anna', born on Sep 15, 1909 and died on Feb 3, 1969.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10994]}

I was not aware that it was Anna Durai who changed the name of the state..He is a very popular and well known political figure and well respected too ! Sad that he died quite young !

He died at the age of 60. Is it young? I am not sure on this.

Though not young, it certainly is not an age to die especially when the life expectancy is increasing. Owing to this reason there is a demand for increasing the retirement age for the government employees.
Very sad news. We lost very popular personality.....
'All good things must come to an end. . All experiences, even pleasant ones, eventually end.' goes a saying. But its our responsibility to see all good things done by great people are carried forward for the sake of posterity. Anna's good work will remain in the hearts of the people.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.