As per the Hindustan Times Newspaper of Delhi today, there is a news stating that pesticides and chemical levels in fruits and vegetables has become so high that numerous new cases of cancer are being reported daily as a result of this. This is alarming. What can be done to stop chemicals in veggies and fruits?

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As per the Hindustan Times Newspaper of Delhi today, there is a news stating that pesticides and chemical levels in fruits and vegetables has become so high that numerous new cases of cancer are being reported daily as a result of this. This is alarming. What can be done to stop chemicals in veggies and fruits?

Organic farming, which India was farming before the advent of synthetic fertilizers pesticides in the scenario. Realizing the the effects of synthetic farming, now the entire world is looking towards the old ways of farming as an antidote for life endangering synthetic farming.
Organic farming uses only natural fertilizers and pesticides. This is the only way to stop chemicals in vegetables and fruits.

Organic farming, which India was farming before the advent of synthetic fertilizers pesticides in the scenario. Realizing the the effects of synthetic farming, now the entire world is looking towards the old ways of farming as an antidote for life endangering synthetic farming.
Organic farming uses only natural fertilizers and pesticides. This is the only way to stop chemicals in vegetables and fruits.

Yes organic farming is the answer. The pesticides are not only affecting the vegetables but it is also reducing the quality of fertile land.
Nice topic to discuss.
I like grapes to eat.
But when I see, white powdery coating on grapes. I am little frightened about this. Can it is a pesticides?
It is very difficult to wash out.

Be positive

Yes organic farming is the answer. The pesticides are not only affecting the vegetables but it is also reducing the quality of fertile land.

Organic farming has some problems, despite it's quality. Organic farming cannot be done for mass production as the preparation of compost, manure and natural pesticides should be done manually.
I like to eat vegetables and fruits. You cannot control uses of insecticides and pesticides. They are daily food for our diet. Use green vegetables as much as possible. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating.
I like to eat vegetables and fruits. You cannot control uses of insecticides and pesticides. They are daily food for our diet. Use green vegetables as much as possible. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating.

Why you cannot control uses of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides? What is organic farming, where no synthetic fertilizers are used?

Why you cannot control uses of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides? What is organic farming, where no synthetic fertilizers are used?

Hello... Organic farming is not possible all places.. In big cities people cannot have time to find organic fruits and vegetables. And you ask me to control pesticides... A simple common man cannot control it. Will you buy organic fruits and vegetables for yourself... I am sure that you cannot buy it...

Hello... Organic farming is not possible all places.. In big cities people cannot have time to find organic fruits and vegetables. And you ask me to control pesticides... A simple common man cannot control it. Will you buy organic fruits and vegetables for yourself... I am sure that you cannot buy it...

Come up with reasons why organic farming is not possible. In all the malls of big cities organic vegetables and fruits are available. Yes definitely I buy organic fruits and veggies. I live in a big city.

Come up with reasons, why you organic farming is not possible. In all the malls of big cities organic vegetables and fruits are available. Yes definitely I buy organic fruits and veggies. I live in a big city.

oK... That nice.. Please tell me a way to find the fruits and vegetables you but are organic....

Come up with reasons, why you organic farming is not possible. In all the malls of big cities organic vegetables and fruits are available. Yes definitely I buy organic fruits and veggies. I live in a big city.

oK... That nice.. Please tell me a way to find the fruits and vegetables you but are organic....

Go to a farmer who is doing organic farming and buy whatever you want.. For getting a good thing, one should be prepared to go that extra mile
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.