A new Third front has been formed with Jayalalitha of AIADMK and CPI coming together and SP also joining ! Mulayam with his big ambition of becoming a PM has already shown that he isever ready ...With their track record of corruption and nsensitive governance , one wonders how may seats they will get ? No doubt it is good to have an alternative to the two largest parties but it should be a better alternative not one that has parties like SP in it...
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-02-04/news/46964126_1_j-jayalalithaa-third-front-aiadmk

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Emergence of third fron dependsa on weakening of congress and BJP both. If either of these gets around 200 seats, there will be no third front. The third front will just merge with UPA or NDA.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No hope for the third front. All the constituent members are well known masters of corruption in one way or the other. Their ultimate aim is to grab power and sit on the PM throne. If the intentions are bad, None of the fronts will stand.
I too feel that the ponly possiblity that will happen is for the third party to merge with whoever gets the maximum number of seats and make their demands...It very much lokks like is not going to be any different to what it has been all these previous years

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too feel that the ponly possiblity that will happen is for the third party to merge with whoever gets the maximum number of seats and make their demands...It very much lokks like is not going to be any different to what it has been all these previous years

It would be appropriate to term as 'Opportunists" of Nth order. They will not hesitate to mortgage the country for the throne. All their "Jatakas" are well known.
Emergence of third fron dependsa on weakening of congress and BJP both. If either of these gets around 200 seats, there will be no third front. The third front will just merge with UPA or NDA.

Getting even 100 plus looks like a difficult task as things stand today since there will definitely be a fractured mandate and then the circus begins....I am sure at the end of it we will have no better choice...

Getting even 100 plus looks like a difficult task as things stand today since there will definitely be a fractured mandate and then the circus begins....I am sure at the end of it we will have no better choice...

@usha

The nomenclature 'Third' is indicative of its position in Indian politics. It is a rotten bunch - the 'left-overs' of first and second!! Its leaders are a huge joke on Indian politics!!
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

@usha

The nomenclature 'Third' is indicative of its position in Indian politics. It is a rotten bunch - the 'left-overs' of first and second!! Its leaders are a huge joke on Indian politics!!
:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I know ! Can one even imagine a Mulayam Singh or Mayawati becoming the PM ! Disgusting to even think that we have no better option than a criminal with 100 odd cases against him, but thanks to congress party all of them have been dropped ...his sn is even worse ! As for the others, they all come from the same category !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.