Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People who won the recognition are not ‘Complaners’. They make their things with the resources at their hands. Sir C.V Raman, the Nobel Laureate never complained of his broken Spectroscope. He tied with a rope and carried on his work.
Success is sweet only because it is reached the harder way with a lot of curves and hairpin bends and numerous potholes! If that road were straight and smooth, success would not taste sweet!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

People who won the recognition are not ‘Complaners’. They make their things with the resources at their hands. Sir C.V Raman, the Nobel Laureate never complained of his broken Spectroscope. He tied with a rope and carried on his work.

Yes complaining and whining about something is utterly useless. Complaining won't fix a problem you have to take action. Winners are not whiners.

Yes complaining and whining about something is utterly useless. Complaining won't fix a problem you have to take action. Winners are not whiners.

True. Winners neither complain about their tools nor stop their endeavors due to unfavorable conditions. They won't wait for the things to happen. Rather they make things happen.

When encountered with a mountain, a river never stops, but takes a detour and continues its journey towards the sea.
Success is sweet only because it is reached the harder way with a lot of curves and hairpin bends and numerous potholes! If that road were straight and smooth, success would not taste sweet!

Success is just the destination. It is the ups and downs along the way that transforms you into the person that is capable of achieving that success. It is the adventures you had along the way that made the destination worth achieving.
For an achiever Success is not a destination but a journey. Achievers savor very bit of their journey. Doing is the only thing for them than the outcome. They have an incredible trait of equanimity
For an achiever Success is not a destination but a journey. Achievers savor very bit of their journey. Doing is the only thing for them than the outcome. They have an incredible trait of equanimity

Yes when you enjoy the journey, life becomes an adventure.

Yes when you enjoy the journey, life becomes an adventure.

A river, when encountered with a hill never stops. But makes a detour and continues its jorney to join the sea.
Failure is nothing but a delay. Failure is a detour not a Cul - de- sack..

Success is just the destination. It is the ups and downs along the way that transforms you into the person that is capable of achieving that success. It is the adventures you had along the way that made the destination worth achieving.

Exactly...that is why I said success i snot sweet if the road were straight and smooth! Without the experiences of all those bumps, there is no meaning to successor reaching the destination either!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Exactly...that is why I said success i snot sweet if the road were straight and smooth! Without the experiences of all those bumps, there is no meaning to successor reaching the destination either!

Yes it is the experiences that we have along the way that teaches us the most important life lessons.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.