If love is neutral to outward looks and all then the question which must follow is how many of us dream about marrying a less beautiful or less handsome person as our partners?? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If love is neutral to outward looks and all then the question which must follow is how many of us dream about marrying a less beautiful or less handsome person as our partners?? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No love is not neutral to beauty. To feel the attraction, a person has to be attractive. We always judge a book by its cover, whether we admit it or not. First look could make or break a relationship. From evolutionary point of view beauty always signifies good genetics, thus we are naturally attracted to a beautiful person.

No love is not neutral to beauty. To feel the attraction, a person has to be attractive. We always judge a book by its cover, whether we admit it or not. First look could make or break a relationship. From evolutionary point of view beauty always signifies good genetics, thus we are naturally attracted to a beautiful person.

Good comments. my young friend! I won't comment till others comment on it!!
Familiarity breeds contempt. the initial spark that has drawn you will lose its glam and glitz in no time. Imagine Aishwarya after 20 years. physical beauty will be faded and Jaded with time. Inner beauty stays for ever.
Familiarity breeds contempt. the initial spark that has drawn you will lose its glam and glitz in no time. Imagine Aishwarya after 20 years. physical beauty will be faded and Jaded with time. Inner beauty stays for ever.

Yes true. But how will you know about the inner beauty without meeting a person. In many arranged marriages people always see the photo of a girl, before going to her house. If they didn't like her in the photo they would not proceed any further.

Yes true. But how will you know about the inner beauty without meeting a person. In many arranged marriages people always see the photo of a girl, before going to her house. If they didn't like her in the photo they would not proceed any further.

Meet, interact and familiarize yourself with the girl before marriage. This itself enables you to know about the traits of your girl. This is essential even in arranged marriages.

LOL, none I guess ! But that is until you meet the right person and once the magic happens then looks become secondary or rather he or she becomes the most beautiful person in the world :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Meet, interact and familiarize yourself with the girl before marriage. This itself enables you to know about the traits of your girl. This is essential even in arranged marriages.

Wise words!!

LOL, none I guess ! But that is until you meet the right person and once the magic happens then looks become secondary or rather he or she becomes the most beautiful person in the world :cheer:

I can't agree more!!! Very true!!
Appearance is first impression and naturally this is significant to love. We look for beauty even in inanimate objects we use. The good looking things sell even if intrinsic quality is bad. Outward look is also important and is first attraction though on revelation of other bad intrinsic quality, love may fade.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I can't agree more!!! Very true!!

I am reminded of an incident that happened to someone I know. The boy saw a very beautiful girl in a wedding reception and was totally smitten by her so much so that he got his friends to get all her details and finally came to know that she was studying in a local college. He went there and waited for her and when he saw her , went nd intoduced himself and invited her to have coffee with him and spoke to her . Having spoken to her , he realised that she was all beauty no brians and quite self centered and proud because of her looks. Now the girl liked the fellow but he had fully gotten over her...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.