Many people throng around a doctor with specializations in a plethora of Medical disciplines, but no time to listen the patients who manage to reach him after a painful wait in the serpentine Queue. Within a fraction of a second, scribbles a prescription in a jet speed and shouts, "Next".
And there is an young doctor across the road with a good experience and all the time to listen to his patients.

Which doctor you prefer to visit?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always visit the Homeopathetc doctor close to my residence. He is very eminent. Sometimes he gives medicines from other therapy also. My constipation problem is completely cured. Eczema is also nearly cured. Recently, I had neck pain. That is also almost cured and now I can easily do everything as usual as now I have no pain. IU'm confident that I need not go to any other doctor now.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I always visit the Homeopathetc doctor close to my residence. He is very eminent. Sometimes he gives medicines from other therapy also. My constipation problem is completely cured. Eczema is also nearly cured. Recently, I had neck pain. That is also almost cured and now I can easily do everything as usual as now I have no pain. IU'm confident that I need not go to any other doctor now.

First of all, i'm happy that you are free from your neck pain.
So you say that you prefer to visit a doctor who's patient enough to hear the patient's complaints and prescribes a medicine that cures you. I subscribe to your views in the sense that a doctor however famous he may be , if he fails to hear the patient's woes, is not worth visiting.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Fortunately medical profession has become as good as any other profession that will not survive without a proper attention to its customers, they call them patients. Treating them in 'Next' manner will only force the patient to see the next door for a better doctor. Fortunately, our areas has plenty of expert doctors to attend the patients. The range consists of 'Jhola Chaap' MBBS, MD to DM (Doctorate in medicine)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Fortunately medical profession has become as good as any other profession that will not survive without a proper attention to its customers, they call them patients. Treating them in 'Next' manner will only force the patient to see the next door for a better doctor. Fortunately, our areas has plenty of expert doctors to attend the patients. The range consists of 'Jhola Chaap' MBBS, MD to DM (Doctorate in medicine)

All the expertise and the popularity will go in to drain , if the profession fails to heed the patient's needs. After all, we have a culture where a doctor is considered as a God.
VAIDYO-NARAYANO-HARI”-
I always visit my family doctor in his clinic. He is our family friend and he always pays attention to his patient's problems. Sometimes people have to wait outside a little longer because he never interrupts his patients when they are telling him about their problems. But his good and polite manner always attract more loyal patients who trust his prescriptions.
I always visit my family doctor in his clinic. He is our family friend and he always pays attention to his patient's problems. Sometimes people have to wait outside a little longer because he never interrupts his patients when they are telling him about their problems. But his good and polite manner always attract more loyal patients who trust his prescriptions.

Whoever may be the doctor, he should give a patient hearing to the complaints of his patient. In the absence of this quality in a doctor, he's not worth visiting.

Whoever may be the doctor, he should give a patient hearing to the complaints of his patient. In the absence of this quality in a doctor, he's not worth visiting.

A doctor should connect with his patients and not treat him like another sick body.

A doctor should connect with his patients and not treat him like another sick body.

Yes, exactly. Majority of doctors are interested in making money in the shortest possible time.

Yes, exactly. Majority of doctors are interested in making money in the shortest possible time.

Medical institution is one of the most respected institutions. Doctors should worry about fulfilling their sacred oaths before earning money.

Medical institution is one of the most respected institutions. Doctors should worry about fulfilling their sacred oaths before earning money.

The profession is based on the noble philosophy, service to mankind is service to god. Who remembers this philosophy?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.