Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with an in depth writing process? :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with an in depth writing process? :whistle:

At the very outset ensure that you have creative trend in you. Then go through the renowned works of famous writers who carved a niche of their own in the sphere of creativity in the literary world..

At the very outset ensure that you have creative trend in you. Then go through the renowned works of famous writers who carved a niche of their own in the sphere of creativity in the literary world..
How to ensure that one has creative content embedded within him? :whistle:

That is one thing the individual has to explore himself. There is a saying, "If one wants to be a good writer, one has to be a good reader."

Have you ever took part in the literary writing competitions held by National Literary organizations and Advertising agencies of repute in the country? They are the best Platforms to judge your literary creativity. Creativity can be cultivated by observing creative works and learning from them
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

That is one thing the individual has to explore himself. There is a saying, "If one wants to be a good writer, one has to be a good reader."

Have you ever took part in the literary writing competitions held by National Literary organizations and Advertising agencies of repute in the country? They are the best Platforms to judge your literary creativity. Creativity can be cultivated by observing creative works and learning from them
No I have not participated any such creative participation, I am a good reader, read many books both online and offline but still am not able to find the quantum of creativity that can derives twist while my writing.

No I have not participated any such creative participation, I am a good reader, read many books both online and offline but still am not able to find the quantum of creativity that can derives twist while my writing.

I have many awards to my credit in the National level/ This has injected immense confidence in me. And this has clearly stated that I have creative trend in me. This creativity of mine is not just restricted to writing. I won many awards in Art too.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar, usha manohar
Since I started writing online, I started noticing things with open ears and eyes about how writers go about writing their contnet. I noticed that in comedy serials the writers used a lot of simily and such types of language ornaments that made things more intresting. Even comparing two things to give an example becomes interesting at times.
Since I started writing online, I started noticing things with open ears and eyes about how writers go about writing their contnet. I noticed that in comedy serials the writers used a lot of simily and such types of language ornaments that made things more intresting. Even comparing two things to give an example becomes interesting at times.

It's only through observing and learning and putting in to practice shedding away the fears one can write good stuff.

It's only through observing and learning and putting in to practice shedding away the fears one can write good stuff.

Life is short and one cannot experience all the experience in the world. But with our observation and listening skills, we can learn many new things around us. I guess we always carry our teachers with us, but just many of us cannot make out.

Life is short and one cannot experience all the experience in the world. But with our observation and listening skills, we can learn many new things around us. I guess we always carry our teachers with us, but just many of us cannot make out.

Creative writing is not the exclusive domain of a select few. At the same time it won't come and fall in your lap. Shed your sweat. Burn the midnight oil are the only Sutras to become a good writer. If somebody fails, it speaks of his lack of efforts.
Very helpful post. I a'm looking for a few tips myself. Thanks everyone for your input. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.