Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with an in depth writing process? :whistle:

@Mohan

You have posed a very cerebral question which I dare not answer but in the heart of hearts I sincerely feel the very term 'creativity' defies all attempts to define it!! what is creativity to a layman would be radically different from one who is really creative and that demands intellectual integrity of the highest order. I hope you get what I am precisely angling at!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Is it a little like a film which wins and award and no one watches it and a masala film that is termed rubbish but everyone watches it ? :dry:

If one goes through the pages of history creativity always received a very contemptuous response from the contemporary herd and I have a ready and apt instance of Ritwik Ghatak's works. In fact, responses were so cruel that actually drove him to alcoholism bringing about his tragic untimely end. With each day passing his genius is being recognized today!!

Too less too late...I agree that brilliant minds can get frustrated and take to other outlets ! You wonder whether they are a freak of nature ?? would it be better to find a middle path ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since I started writing online, I started noticing things with open ears and eyes about how writers go about writing their contnet. I noticed that in comedy serials the writers used a lot of simily and such types of language ornaments that made things more intresting. Even comparing two things to give an example becomes interesting at times.

It's only through observing and learning and putting in to practice shedding away the fears one can write good stuff.

Life is short and one cannot experience all the experience in the world. But with our observation and listening skills, we can learn many new things around us. I guess we always carry our teachers with us, but just many of us cannot make out.

Creative writing is not the exclusive domain of a select few. At the same time it won't come and fall in your lap. Shed your sweat. Burn the midnight oil are the only Sutras to become a good writer. If somebody fails, it speaks of his lack of efforts.

Yes right. There are so many people coming forward with various types of creative writing. There were only a handful of people in this field a few decades ago. The same is not now. With efforts, we all can bring out the creative writer out of us.
Well, one can learn this either taking inspiration from other good writers or they can think their own ways.. second thing comes after having writing experience.. otherwise first we have to see the other writers and learn from them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, one can learn this either taking inspiration from other good writers or they can think their own ways.. second thing comes after having writing experience.. otherwise first we have to see the other writers and learn from them.

I will say its a mix o f both these things. One needs to do a critical study of someone,s work, of especially that person whom one likes as a writer or from the field of our own interest. That will easily help in grasping things.

I will say its a mix o f both these things. One needs to do a critical study of someone,s work, of especially that person whom one likes as a writer or from the field of our own interest. That will easily help in grasping things.

An aspiring writer must be an avid Reader. I started my writing only afte becoming an avid reader. Over a period because of high cost of Books, I became a member in a big library and I continue to do so till date.

Yes mix of them.. Of course he can checkout other famous writers style. But it will be good if he/she can implement it with his/her own style.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes mix of them.. Of course he can checkout other famous writers style. But it will be good if he/she can implement it with his/her own style.

A word like "style" is a very big one and it won't and doens't come easy. One has to devote a lot of time and efforts and the recognition does not come easy. It is really hard to make a name these days, but not difficult, I believe.
Writing is a creative work, how to write interesting content with an innovative and creative twist to attract visitors? :whistle: How to discover creative writing process with an in depth writing process? :whistle:

@Mohan

You have posed a very cerebral question which I dare not answer but in the heart of hearts I sincerely feel the very term 'creativity' defies all attempts to define it!! what is creativity to a layman would be radically different from one who is really creative and that demands intellectual integrity of the highest order. I hope you get what I am precisely angling at!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Is it a little like a film which wins and award and no one watches it and a masala film that is termed rubbish but everyone watches it ? :dry:

If one goes through the pages of history creativity always received a very contemptuous response from the contemporary herd and I have a ready and apt instance of Ritwik Ghatak's works. In fact, responses were so cruel that actually drove him to alcoholism bringing about his tragic untimely end. With each day passing his genius is being recognized today!!

Too less too late...I agree that brilliant minds can get frustrated and take to other outlets ! You wonder whether they are a freak of nature ?? would it be better to find a middle path ?

It is pretty ticklish to comment on working of minds of geniuses being so ordinary myself! If Ritwik was eccentric, Satyajit Roy wasn' t ! Rabindranath led a sagely life despite facing countless tragedies in his personal life. Perhaps Kafka's life was awe-inspiring. He rose to fame posthumously. He handed over the entire manuscripts of his works to his friend to burn them and the rest was history!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

@Mohan

I like to think that rather than freaks of nature, they are in a way, so to speak, they are 100 times more gifted than common people! For a Michelangelo to produce David, Pieta, Sistine Chapel etc or for a Ruebens, Carravaggio, Bernini, da Vinci etc. to produce the magnificent works of art is just not a possible outcome of a single lifespan's knowledge and talent! It is the blessing and knowledge that has been accumulated from all their previous births!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Mohan

I like to think that rather than freaks of nature, they are in a way, so to speak, they are 100 times more gifted than common people! For a Michelangelo to produce David, Pieta, Sistine Chapel etc or for a Ruebens, Carravaggio, Bernini, da Vinci etc. to produce the magnificent works of art is just not a possible outcome of a single lifespan's knowledge and talent! It is the blessing and knowledge that has been accumulated from all their previous births!

I totally agree with you, I was just arguing that such brilliance cannot be digested by the average people and think of most such people as freaks of nature in their life time and realise their worth only after they have proved their worth and to have made a difference in some way...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.