Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Creativity can come from any direction, it need noit be just brilliance, it could be simple everyday affairs that are interestuingly written capturing the minds of the readers.Some regional writers although not internationally known have written great stuff but n=because of lack of exposure they remain relatively unknown, just within that particular community ...

True..being creative does not mean one is outstanding and famous ! Even most housewives, at least, the women of my mum's generation are extremely creative ingenious. I have seen them make brilliant stuff with very little to go with, they are brilliant cooks, they are skilled at sewing, embroidery etc. While young women nowadays, with exceptions of course, think it beyond themselves to sew or mend clothes!

Absolutely ! I still use a sewing machine which my mother bought second hand 40 years ago and my children tease me about it :) , although all of them have learnt to use it and do use it for small repairs.
If you have the capacity to explore , there are enough things to help you in life. Excpet for a few, most of the seriously rich people are all self made and have come up because they had a vision and were creative. Writing too is the same, very much depends on how well you are able to grasp things and bring it to life through your writing !

The broken microscope used by Sir. C.V. Raman working on which . He won the Nobel Prize is still kept in the Museum in Bangalore. A true workman will not blame the tools.writing is no exception.

Very true, you blame the tools when you have no confidence in yourself, instead if you take your failure as a challenge and analyse why things went wrong you would have probably succeed the next time...

Another important thing about creativity is, "Ability to see beyond the obvious." there is a saying, " where the sun fails to penetrate, the creativity , penetrates'" says it all.

Yes that is being adventurous and innovative which is a quality not found in many since most people prefer to tread on safe grounds only !

If one treads on a beaten path, what all can he get is some body's foot steps. If one wants to be adventurous he should tread on unfamiliar path and make his own footsteps.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.