Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sachin refused hundreds of millions that he was offered for a video of his marriage.He did not invite all the world but selected few who were his near and dear ones. No media, no photos, he loves money but ethically earned. Great man in small package.

Oh, that's new information to me. I had heard about Sachin refusing ads even when he was offering a huge chunk of money. But didn't know about his marriage video.

There were many such incidents in his life that never came in to light. Because he never wanted to get propaganda. It's how he's different from others. Others would have made loads of cash by such events.
Sachin refused hundreds of millions that he was offered for a video of his marriage.He did not invite all the world but selected few who were his near and dear ones. No media, no photos, he loves money but ethically earned. Great man in small package.

Oh, that's new information to me. I had heard about Sachin refusing ads even when he was offering a huge chunk of money. But didn't know about his marriage video.

There were many such incidents in his life that never came in to light. Because he never wanted to get propaganda. It's how he's different from others. Others would have made loads of cash by such events.

That's why he is a real champion - a loved champion and always commanded respect by one and all, espeically the opposition.

That's why he is a real champion - a loved champion and always commanded respect by one and all, espeically the opposition.

A champion who works and toils for the game and for the country, not for earning revenue earned through commercial advertisements.

A champion who works and toils for the game and for the country, not for earning revenue earned through commercial advertisements.

And he has giving training and tips to innumerable cricketers who have played with him. He didn't differentiate between newcomers and well-known players. On the contrary, new comers needed more advice and if that came from someone like Sachin himself, what more would anyone ask for?

And he has giving training and tips to innumerable cricketers who have played with him. He didn't differentiate between newcomers and well-known players. On the contrary, new comers needed more advice and if that came from someone like Sachin himself, what more would anyone ask for?

As a successful player he never hesitated to help the poor and handicapped people in the society. In every match of Sachin you can see one such handicapped boy wearing Sachin's jersey sitting in the audience. This boy was helped by Sachin to see his matches free wherever the matches were played.

As a successful player he never hesitated to help the poor and handicapped people in the society. In every match of Sachin you can see one such handicapped boy wearing Sachin's jersey sitting in the audience. This boy was helped by Sachin to see his matches free wherever the matches were played.

I have seen that guy whom you are talking about. But I guess he was a ball boy running around the boundary line even as he is a handicapped person. And there's one Mr. Chaudhary (I hope I am not wrong with his name), who now writes on his body "Miss U Tendulkar".
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I have seen that guy whom you are talking about. But I guess he was a ball boy running around the boundary line even as he is a handicapped person. And there's one Mr. Chaudhary (I hope I am not wrong with his name), who now writes on his body "Miss U Tendulkar".

Yes. he was a Ball boy. Sachin was behind his appointment as a Ball boy. This further confirms in no uncertain terms about his Nobility.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.