Hello,
My web site will be completing one year in the next month. My site is related to technology and gadgets. I want to celebrate it with some ideas that I need from you. Please do suggest some things for me.
Thanks all
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello,
My web site will be completing one year in the next month. My site is related to technology and gadgets. I want to celebrate it with some ideas that I need from you. Please do suggest some things for me.
Thanks all

Technology is a broad term. What technology your site deals with ?
Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?
If you are specific about your need I can suggest you some thing. One of the thing is to offer a Free E Book related to your technology on the occasion of your website's completion of One year.
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?
If you are specific about your need I can suggest you some thing. One of the thing is to offer a Free E Book related to your technology on the occasion of your website's completion of One year.

My site actually involves mobiles and gadgets and various apps. Writing an eBook was on my mind, but I am too late for that I guess and don't have that much time to do it now.
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?

My site actually involves mobiles and gadgets and various apps. Writing an eBook was on my mind, but I am too late for that I guess and don't have that much time to do it now.

Then you write some trivia hitherto unknown about Mobiles. For example, how the concept of Mobiles started. What was the early version of Mobile was known as etcetc.
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?

Then you write some trivia hitherto unknown about Mobiles. For example, how the concept of Mobiles started. What was the early version of Mobile was known as etcetc.

Thanks. That looks good. There are also some blog contests going on al the time. I am also thinking of them too, but will hvae to investigate a few things before proceeding.
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?

Thanks. That looks good. There are also some blog contests going on al the time. I am also thinking of them too, but will hvae to investigate a few things before proceeding.

That is the minimum you are expected to do if you want your content to have that 'Uniqueness' in the site. You have to bear pains in order to have gains.
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?

That is the minimum you are expected to do if you want your content to have that 'Uniqueness' in the site. You have to bear pains in order to have gains.

The question is not of bearing pains. One has to do it and I am doing it for my work. But time isn't permitting to do all the things...... :(
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?

The question is not of bearing pains. One has to do it and I am doing it for my work. But time isn't permitting to do all the things...... :(

You have to squeeze time that you have . We all have the same 24 hours at our disposal be it a Noble Laureate or a farmer. Sleep less. Get up early. You have to forego something in order to have something. The question of not having Time doesn't arise.
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?

You have to squeeze time that you have . We all have the same 24 hours at our disposal be it a Noble Laureate or a farmer. Sleep less. Get up early. You have to forego something in order to have something. The question of not having Time doesn't arise.

Sleeping less and getting up early isn't the thing that will solve my problems. My problems could possibly solved by foregoing some things to make up for these things here.
Hello,
Thanks all

Cyber technology?
Environment technology?
Chemical technology?

Sleeping less and getting up early isn't the thing that will solve my problems. My problems could possibly solved by foregoing some things to make up for these things here.

All the same. When I said sleep less, it implies that you should forego sleep.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
What's the name of your website, as I have to visit to look it and review it and there is every chance I could write some review on my blog of your website, then second you can add forum, giveaways, and good long articles, especially of minimum one thousand words that will give proper google indexing. Apart from it do web master tricks and add your website to Google, Bing and Pinterest and Google+ all these have given the chance for authentication of website, if you know more such then let me know, connect your YouTube channel with your website, and build your google+. FB page and twitter presence.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.