My warmest congratulations to dear Usha on becoming an Emperor! :) :) :) Usha's posts are always so interesting and full of information. Not only that, but she also has a remarkable distinction of being able to view things in a composed and balanced manner, a quality that I really admire! We are all very glad that you are a part of our community Usha! Many congratulations once again! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I congratalutions to Usha for posting 10000 post and become emperor.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
My warmest congratulations to dear Usha on becoming an Emperor! :) :) :) Usha's posts are always so interesting and full of information. Not only that, but she also has a remarkable distinction of being able to view things in a composed and balanced manner, a quality that I really admire! We are all very glad that you are a part of our community Usha! Many congratulations once again! :) :)

Thanks a lot Kalyani for all those warm and glowing words, although I am not sure how deserving I am ...It has been a pleasure being part of this forum and interacting with old and new members like you and many others ...Thank you once again :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
Congrats @ Usha Manohar for attending status of Emperor, for what ever little time I have been here, I always appreciated yours view, which is always been informative and true sense reading of threads. am sure this is just a start and many achievement will come ahead, It is really difficult to reach 10,000 emperor status by writing such informative contents in threads.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I heartily congratulate Usha Manohar on the achievement of a very important milestone. Her posts as well as articles are no doubt of good content.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congrats @ Usha Manohar for attending status of Emperor, for what ever little time I have been here, I always appreciated yours view, which is always been informative and true sense reading of threads. am sure this is just a start and many achievement will come ahead, It is really difficult to reach 10,000 emperor status by writing such informative contents in threads.

Thanks a lot , much appreciated ! I agree - for me it has been quite a slow journey to reach this milestone , almost two years. ..It will be the same for the next one as well probably another year or more ...:)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Thanks a lot , much appreciated ! I agree - for me it has been quite a slow journey to reach this milestone , almost two years. ..It will be the same for the next one as well probably another year or more ...:)

Hearty congratulations to you Usha. Yes , as kalyani and Gulshan said, 'Usha signifies quality',,both in Forums and Q&A and articles. I wish you more such honors in the days to come.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

Thanks a lot Kalyani for all those warm and glowing words, although I am not sure how deserving I am ...It has been a pleasure being part of this forum and interacting with old and new members like you and many others ...Thank you once again :)

You deserve it all and much more! I have learned a lot from your ports and articles. It has been a pleasure for me too to interact with you here! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, mohan manohar
Congratulations on reaching an important milestones. Like many other members I find your posts very informative and interesting In fact I always look forward to read them for their well balanced views.
Hearty congratulations to Usha mam for becoming the emperor. I wish you all the best and God bless you with many more such rewards.
My warm congrats to Usha, she ranks very high in my esteem! She is one of those persons who never believes in short-cuts and quick fixes and that could be possible reasons why she commands so much of respect and love for her phenomenal contribution. I doff my hat to her, all the very best to you- Usha! This is what this poor soul could think up at this moment!
Thank you said by: mohan manohar, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.