My warmest congratulations to dear Usha on becoming an Emperor! :) :) :) Usha's posts are always so interesting and full of information. Not only that, but she also has a remarkable distinction of being able to view things in a composed and balanced manner, a quality that I really admire! We are all very glad that you are a part of our community Usha! Many congratulations once again! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Many Congratulations to Usha! :)

by » 8 years ago

I congratalutions to Usha for posting 10000 post and become emperor.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

by » 8 years ago

My warmest congratulations to dear Usha on becoming an Emperor! :) :) :) Usha's posts are always so interesting and full of information. Not only that, but she also has a remarkable distinction of being able to view things in a composed and balanced manner, a quality that I really admire! We are all very glad that you are a part of our community Usha! Many congratulations once again! :) :)

Thanks a lot Kalyani for all those warm and glowing words, although I am not sure how deserving I am ...It has been a pleasure being part of this forum and interacting with old and new members like you and many others ...Thank you once again :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

by » 8 years ago

Congrats @ Usha Manohar for attending status of Emperor, for what ever little time I have been here, I always appreciated yours view, which is always been informative and true sense reading of threads. am sure this is just a start and many achievement will come ahead, It is really difficult to reach 10,000 emperor status by writing such informative contents in threads.

http://mohanmekap.com/

by » 8 years ago

I heartily congratulate Usha Manohar on the achievement of a very important milestone. Her posts as well as articles are no doubt of good content.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 8 years ago

Congrats @ Usha Manohar for attending status of Emperor, for what ever little time I have been here, I always appreciated yours view, which is always been informative and true sense reading of threads. am sure this is just a start and many achievement will come ahead, It is really difficult to reach 10,000 emperor status by writing such informative contents in threads.

Thanks a lot , much appreciated ! I agree - for me it has been quite a slow journey to reach this milestone , almost two years. ..It will be the same for the next one as well probably another year or more ...:)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

by » 8 years ago

Thanks a lot , much appreciated ! I agree - for me it has been quite a slow journey to reach this milestone , almost two years. ..It will be the same for the next one as well probably another year or more ...:)

Hearty congratulations to you Usha. Yes , as kalyani and Gulshan said, 'Usha signifies quality',,both in Forums and Q&A and articles. I wish you more such honors in the days to come.

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

by » 8 years ago

Thanks a lot Kalyani for all those warm and glowing words, although I am not sure how deserving I am ...It has been a pleasure being part of this forum and interacting with old and new members like you and many others ...Thank you once again :)

You deserve it all and much more! I have learned a lot from your ports and articles. It has been a pleasure for me too to interact with you here! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, mohan manohar

by » 8 years ago

Congratulations on reaching an important milestones. Like many other members I find your posts very informative and interesting In fact I always look forward to read them for their well balanced views.

by » 8 years ago

Hearty congratulations to Usha mam for becoming the emperor. I wish you all the best and God bless you with many more such rewards.

by » 8 years ago

My warm congrats to Usha, she ranks very high in my esteem! She is one of those persons who never believes in short-cuts and quick fixes and that could be possible reasons why she commands so much of respect and love for her phenomenal contribution. I doff my hat to her, all the very best to you- Usha! This is what this poor soul could think up at this moment!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, usha manohar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.