Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My warm congrats to Usha, she ranks very high in my esteem! She is one of those persons who never believes in short-cuts and quick fixes and that could be possible reasons why she commands so much of respect and love for her phenomenal contribution. I doff my hat to her, all the very best to you- Usha! This is what this poor soul could think up at this moment!

This poor soul has put the thoughts together very nicely and richly! :laugh: :laugh: Exactly what I too thought of her but could not put in words so well! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
My warm congrats to Usha, she ranks very high in my esteem! She is one of those persons who never believes in short-cuts and quick fixes and that could be possible reasons why she commands so much of respect and love for her phenomenal contribution. I doff my hat to her, all the very best to you- Usha! This is what this poor soul could think up at this moment!

Poor soul, with a rich heart chinmoy !!!
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Heartfelt thanks to Jabeen and Reena .... :) I very much appreciate the warm words ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Reena
Congrats Usha... Well done.. 10000 posts!! Really appreciate your all work here. Keep it up.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Congrats Ushaji...what an achievement! \

You pave the way for impossible achievements for women!

Swetha Shenoy

LOL, poor soul indeed ! :cheer: Thanks a lot Chinmoy, your words have catapulted me onto cloud nine .... I feel so happy to be amidst friends and members who encourage me and appreciate my contribution whatever little that may be, will try and do my best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Congratulations Usha, hope to see you on next step soon, all the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@ AKP Congrats
Usha... Well done.. 10000 posts!! Really appreciate your all work here. Keep it up.

@ Swetha Shenoy
Congrats Ushaji...what an achievement! \

You pave the way for impossible achievements for women!

@ suni51

Congratulations Usha, hope to see you on next step soon, all the best .

Thanks a lot AKP, Swetha Shenoy and Sunil.... :) By the way Swetha I am not the first one to reach this milestone nor is it impossible to do so since many members have already reached higher goals here :)

First of all congrats Kalyani !! I read revenue sharing program but still i confused. I see that Boddunan is share 25% of its revenues with the active members of the site. Is this true? I have some question regarding the same.

-How many user will get this revenue?
-25% share of revenue will get active user?
-for ex : Boddunan have approximate earning 10,000 INR then Active user will get 2,500 INR ?
-How can we find top active user?
revenue sharing is a different topic and it should be asked in some separate thread, this thread is related with stupendous achievement of Usha Manohar, in this forum.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Usha, these are words straight from my heart and I sincerely believed in them. I owed it to you in my conscience as your encouraging words also encouraged and encourage me. No attempts at flattery!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.