The supreme Court has passed landmark judgment declaring transgenders as 'third gender' and also directed tat the eunucks be afforded all facilities like medical, education, job at par with oter citizens. The Kinnars (eunucks) are naturally jubiliant over the decision.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/puducherry/sc-verdict-a-major-victory-say-transgender-rights-activists/article5917605.ece

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The supreme Court has passed landmark judgment declaring transgenders as 'third gender' and also directed tat the eunucks be afforded all facilities like medical, education, job at par with oter citizens. The Kinnars (eunucks) are naturally jubiliant over the decision.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/puducherry/sc-verdict-a-major-victory-say-transgender-rights-activists/article5917605.ece

It's a victory for the Transgenders. Good to know that Transgenders got legal recognition through this landmark Verdict.
It took a very long time to recognise the third gender people as humans! But still, better late than never, it is a big step towards absorbing them into the mainstream, although I have my own doubts that the attitude of 'normal' people towards them would still need a long time to change! As of now, we should applaud the Supreme court judgement!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is a land mark judgment in the world, I heard this from news channel yesterday and India is now the first country to recognize eunuchs as the third gender. Apex court directed the government to create job reservation etc. for them. For the first time in the history of humans a third gender is now recognized. obviously eunuchs are happy, and it can be called as a gender justice.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The most heartening thing is transgenders are actively participating in the ensuing elections in all the levels. Most of them are enjoying the public support.
It took a very long time to recognise the third gender people as humans! But still, better late than never, it is a big step towards absorbing them into the mainstream, although I have my own doubts that the attitude of 'normal' people towards them would still need a long time to change! As of now, we should applaud the Supreme court judgement!

Nobody accepts anyone. The deprived classes have to first recognize their worth and then move. Let others take their own time to change attitude. Now there is road ahead for trabsgenders. They should try to get education like others and also work in jobs like others. When they work normally, others will accept them even though reluctantly. There is case of one Shabanam Mausi who was elected as mayor of a city.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nobody accepts anyone. The deprived classes have to first recognize their worth and then move. Let others take their own time to change attitude. Now there is road ahead for trabsgenders. They should try to get education like others and also work in jobs like others. When they work normally, others will accepte them even though reluctantly. There is case of one Shabanam Mausi who was elected as mayor of a city.

Now the transgenders are on the move. In the ensuing elections many transgenders are contesting mostly from Karnataka. And the education part also will come in to reality gradually
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Nobody accepts anyone. The deprived classes have to first recognize their worth and then move. Let others take their own time to change attitude. Now there is road ahead for trabsgenders. They should try to get education like others and also work in jobs like others. When they work normally, others will accept them even though reluctantly. There is case of one Shabanam Mausi who was elected as mayor of a city.

This change was necessary. It's good to hear that at least first step has been taken in this direction. I agree the change will take place completely when we as a society will accept them with full heart and they too will make an effort to acquire oneness with society.

This change was necessary. It's good to hear that at least first step has been taken in this direction. I agree the change will take place completely when we as a society will accept them with full heart and they too will make an effort to acquire oneness with society.

Society's acceptance of the trans genders may take some time. But all good things happen over a period and gradually.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

As all of us know 'change is the only constant.'. Thus, will wait for the change to occur. In the beginning, all the new changes are criticized and not accepted. If worked together with broad mentality, this change will also be accepted very soon.
Society's acceptance of the trans genders may take some time. But all good things happen over a period and gradually.

As all of us know 'change is the only constant.'. Thus, will wait for the change to occur. In the beginning, all the new changes are criticized and not accepted. If worked together with broad mentality, this change will also be accepted very soon.

It takes some time to sink in the society. When Copernicus said that Sun is the center around which all planets rotate he was castigated. It took more than a century to understand his theory. All new things are met with frowns in the beginning.
Thank you said by: Reena
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.