An EVM at Pune transferred vote to Congress only whatever button you pressed. But this was detected and the machine replaced.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/defective-evms-transfer-votes-congress-maharashtra-101804553.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, this happened yesterday but before the said machines were shut down, 28 people had already voted and in spite of promises made earlier, they were not allowed to cast their votes again!

Not only this, names of educated people belonging to a particular class were deleted from the pollers' lists and therefore they could not cast their votes even though they had a valid voters card. This happened in many places in Pune!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is rreally so disgusting. Deletion of valid names from voters list is indeed criminal. A Presiding officer in Agra told me that this time there is 'mock poll' to check EVM. Before actual polls, fifty 'mock votes' will be cast for different candidates and then total checked. Real polling will be only after such 'mock votes'l

An EVM at Pune transferred vote to Congress only whatever button you pressed. But this was detected and the machine replaced.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/defective-evms-transfer-votes-congress-maharashtra-101804553.html

Wonderful technological marvel. Now it has come to light. But i hear from other parts of the country also such EVMs are in operation.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Amol Palekar's name is missing, and surprised to see EVM is voting for a particular party and this creates huge confusion and out of 68 people only 28 people are allowed to vote again, few alerts voters have indicated EC that whichever button is pressed only a particular party's light's blinking.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now we apprehend that the EVMs can be misued by powerful big political parties aided and supported by te corporates. Elections conducted with such biased machines can not be considered as free and fair.

Now we apprehend that the EVMs can be misued by powerful big political parties aided and supported by te corporates. Elections conducted with such biased machines can not be considered as free and fair.

Definitely EVMs will be misused. Though not in urban areas, remote rural areas EVMs will be misused. Criminals look for the loopholes in the system and they cash it for their advantage.
This is rreally so disgusting. Deletion of valid names from voters list is indeed criminal. A Presiding officer in Agra told me that this time there is 'mock poll' to check EVM. Before actual polls, fifty 'mock votes' will be cast for different candidates and then total checked. Real polling will be only after such 'mock votes'l

Mock polls are conducted each time before actual elections take place and normally they all give desired results, it is only after mock polls and before actual polls that acts of sabotaging EVMs take place in such a manner. Regarding names that were deleted, they run into hundreds and what is more suspicious and disgusting is that only the names of people who are highly educated, working in corporate sector and belonging to a certain community have deleted. So it is definite that political parties have their hand in this incident.

There have been many such happenings with voting machines here as well...many people were unable to vote including myself since our names were not on the list.Later they kept saying that if you had your card and any Id you could vote, so we went back to the booth and found that our names had mysteriously surfaced and voting already done !!! :ohmy: I gave a complaint and came and am planning to take it further since the same thing happened in the state elections 2 years back..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There have been many such happenings with voting machines here as well...many people were unable to vote including myself since our names were not on the list.Later they kept saying that if you had your card and any Id you could vote, so we went back to the booth and found that our names had mysteriously surfaced and voting already done !!! :ohmy: I gave a complaint and came and am planning to take it further since the same thing happened in the state elections 2 years back..

Here too same thing happened, many people found that voting had already been done in their names! :blink: Imagine how much money has been spent on these EVMs to avoid unscrupulous activities, but the politicians have found other means to do what they want to! :blink: You should definitely complain but still I doubt if anything fruitful might come off it.

Here too same thing happened, many people found that voting had already been done in their names! :blink: Imagine how much money has been spent on these EVMs to avoid unscrupulous activities, but the politicians have found other means to do what they want to! :blink: You should definitely complain but still I doubt if anything fruitful might come off it.

What use are elections if you are not allowed to vote and have to go from pillar to pole to set things right ! You get frustrated and finally decide not to vote which is happening with many people. .In fact in South Kanara district people are very aware and make sure they vote and it is always has one of the highest voter turnouts in the state, and this time too although it still is the highest , because of such lapses I am sure many have lost out on an opportunity to vote..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.