Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Luckily in my voting booth everything is fine, and even representatives of political parties are meant to stand at other side of road and all invigilators are good and safety is nice. On March 9th I have checked my enrolment on EC registrar to confirm my presence in electoral rolls. :huh: :huh:

http://mohanmekap.com/

There have been many such happenings with voting machines here as well...many people were unable to vote including myself since our names were not on the list.Later they kept saying that if you had your card and any Id you could vote, so we went back to the booth and found that our names had mysteriously surfaced and voting already done !!! :ohmy: I gave a complaint and came and am planning to take it further since the same thing happened in the state elections 2 years back..

AHAA...Nothing will change in this UPA. And the claims ? As tall as any highest monument in the world. UPA claims It's the one responsible for India's phenomenal growth. UPA epitomizes falsehood from head to toe. By the by my respects to you for being one of the most responsible Voters. I'm waiting for that day when the UPA is crushed to smithereens Go on and do your part to finish off the final act..
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Luckily in my voting booth everything is fine, and even representatives of political parties are meant to stand at other side of road and all invigilators are good and safety is nice. On March 9th I have checked my enrolment on EC registrar to confirm my presence in electoral rolls. :huh: :huh:

I guess that is the mistake I made, not rechecking the registration details before voting...I took it for granted that things had been set right since I had complained before and had been promised that our names will be added on the list !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.