Being nosy is an offense. But in certain aspects of life, I feel being nosy is essential.
When somebody spits on the road,
When somebody throws a banana peel and walks away carefree,
When a youth does a circus feat on a busy road endangering the lives of the people.
I become nosy.
I hold the collar of the perpetrator.
I warn them of grave consequences. Do you think I’m nosy?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are as nosy as my mother is. She too does these same things. On several occasions she has made people who spat paan while traveling in buses, clean up their own mess quite forcefully. When I was younger I used to be embarrassed with her but I now understand why she acts so assertively against such shameless acts and now I support her fully and have also started acting on my own against such people. So no, I think you are nosy, but responsible!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11046]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Being nosy is an offense. But in certain aspects of life, I feel being nosy is essential.
When a youth does a circus feat on a busy road endangering the lives of the people.
I become nosy.

I wonder how you reach your destination inspite of so many activities on road.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You are as nosy as my mother is. She too does these same things. On several occasions she has made people who spat paan while traveling in buses, clean up their own mess quite forcefully. When I was younger I used to be embarrassed with her but I now understand why she acts so assertively against such shameless acts and now I support her fully and have also started acting on my own against such people. So no, I think you are nosy, but responsible!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11046]}

My wife thinks otherwise. She hates me for being nosy. But I'm helpless.
I become nosy.

There are times when we have to be nosy or rather develop our civic sense, I too do it when I find something wrong esp when people violate rules.Recently Actor Cheeranjeevi was put in his place by a young man for trying to jump the Que....I wonder why the electin officials let him go to the front ? There shd be a rule that no matter who you are, you shd stand in the Que and wait for your turn..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I become nosy.

There are times when we have to be nosy or rather develop our civic sense, I too do it when I find something wrong esp when people violate rules.Recently Actor Cheeranjeevi was put in his place by a young man for trying to jump the Que....I wonder why the electin officials let him go to the front ? There shd be a rule that no matter who you are, you shd stand in the Que and wait for your turn..

Yes i read about Chiranjeevi the turncoat. Election officials allowed him to jump the queue because they are the sycophants of Congress party
I feel having civic sense is the duty of every citizen. There are rules which allow the responsible citizens to lodge police complaints on priority basis. One should be aware of this.
In these times, it is very difficult to be noxy, what else the person becomes arrogant and slapped or scold, I think for me it is me while walking on road or driving, I used to be cautious while outside. Recently actress Poonam Pandey arrested for scolding some one outside, always be ware of such negative consequences while out in road. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

In these times, it is very difficult to be noxy, what else the person becomes arrogant and slapped or scold, I think for me it is me while walking on road or driving, I used to be cautious while outside. Recently actress Poonam Pandey arrested for scolding some one outside, always be ware of such negative consequences while out in road. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Whistle blowers will not care for the consequences. Their only motto is to awaken the awareness. That's what a responsible citizen can do at the least.
I become nosy.

Sir, in such cases even I am nosy. Never mind, sometimes you've got to be nosy to safeguard the interest of society.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I become nosy.

Yes i read about Chiranjeevi the turncoat. Election officials allowed him to jump the queue because they are the sycophants of Congress party
I feel having civic sense is the duty of every citizen. There are rules which allow the responsible citizens to lodge police complaints on priority basis. One should be aware of this.

I see all celebrities and politicians behaving in a similar fashion except may be a few like Amitabh who stand in Que and wait their turn, the rest, all think that they are gods gift to mankind and deserve better than ordinary folks and cannot be expected to wait like others ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I become nosy.

I wonder how you reach your destination inspite of so many activities on road.

I did not think in these terms before but now I feel the same, we are perhaps the best drivers in the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.