Parties spend 35000 Crore rupees for the election campaign.
Total expenses = 35000 Crore :woohoo:
To make profit parties will have to recover at least 3 times more than their expenses. That means
Within 5 years, they are going to make 3X35000 Crore = 105000 Crore :evil:
There is no way parties can earn that amount of money without being corrupt! Hence corruption is guaranteed!

This is my prediction, I hope I am wrong here! :silly: :sick:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are absolutely correct. The recent elections were just like selling or introducing branded product. Samajvadi Party and Bahujan Samajvadi party lost in U.P. only because of such expensive electioneering and not because of bad governance or some other reason. The election expenses are just an investment and the 'investors' (elected MPs) will definitely recover this 'investment' with some 'profit' by indulging in corruption. Moreover, the industrialists and corporates made heavy investment in these elections. They will definitely get back their money in some form or other. This means corruption. corruption is inherent part of parliamentary democracy. As long as elections are costly, corruption cannot be removed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
To make profit parties will have to recover at least 3 times more than their expenses. That means
There is no way parties can earn that amount of money without being corrupt! Hence corruption is guaranteed!

You are no way wrong in your prediction. Investment made during election campaign will be recovered by corrupt means and thus corruption and politics go hand in hand.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Corruption has become a way of life in all spheres all over the world. This is a fact as obvious as Sun in the sky.

Corruption has become a way of life in all spheres all over the world. This is a fact as obvious as Sun in the sky.

I hope with the formation of Modi sarkar, corruption too will at least take a back seat if it is not getting eliminated completely.

I hope with the formation of Modi sarkar, corruption too will at least take a back seat if it is not getting eliminated completely.

It's a difficult task for any government. Corruption is deep rooted in the society. But with sincere efforts it can be reduced to some extent.

It's a difficult task for any government. Corruption is deep rooted in the society. But with sincere efforts it can be reduced to some extent.

With some strictness, you may reduce te corruption at lower levels. But the large scale scams and political corruption is inherent in the costly parliamentary system. The corporates, big business houses and politicians make heavy investment in elections and they do not do this for any public welfare.

With some strictness, you may reduce te corruption at lower levels. But the large scale scams and political corruption is inherent in the costly parliamentary system. The corporates, big business houses and politicians make heavy investment in elections and they do not do this for any public welfare.

If the new Government takes a stern action against the scams like coalgate and Telecom scandal people will have confidence over the new government that at least this government is doing something to reduce the corruption.

If the new Government takes a stern action against the scams like coalgate and Telecom scandal people will have confidence over the new government that at least this government is doing something to reduce the corruption.

What if the corporate houses that funded the recent election campain are also invovled in various scams of previous government?

What if the corporate houses that funded the recent election campain are also invovled in various scams of previous government?

Corruption is a complicated network of corrupt people. All are inter-linked and inter-related.

Corruption is a complicated network of corrupt people. All are inter-linked and inter-related.

With all said and done and despite sinister net works corruption has to be demolished come what may.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.