The new PM of India believes "I am a firm believer in the power of technology and social media to communicate with people across the world. I hope this platform creates opportunities to listen, learn and share one's views," he said in his letter to fellow Indians and citizens of the world.
A few examples of Modi’s love towards Technology even before he has become The PM.
http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2014/may/27/liveupdates.htm
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is obvious. He made best use of technology in electioneering.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In my view an achiever always on the look out for resources that enables him to shoot ahead. These facilities of technology are there and available to all. But Modi being a smart player realized the importance of technology and fully exploited them to the core. That's where Modi stood head and shoulders above all.
He always have ipad and laptop and he is techno savy and the way, PMO website overhauled and he is very responsive and listen to suggestions. A man of modern india a true generation next ours new prime Minister of India.

http://mohanmekap.com/

wisdom lies in to be in tune with the ever changing times. If any person lags behind, he will be left ot and ends with a Rudraksha Mala fretting and frowning all his remaining life. Modi keeps himself always in tune with the times. And the results are there for all of us to see.
wisdom lies in to be in tune with the ever changing times. If any person lags behind, he will be left ot and ends with a Rudraksha Mala fretting and frowning all his remaining life. Modi keeps himself always in tune with the times. And the results are there for all of us to see.

I agree that one should be in tune with the ever changing times but there is nothing wrong with Rudraksha Mala too :P

I agree that one should be in tune with the ever changing times but there is nothing wrong with Rudraksha Mala too :P

Rudraksha mala symbolizes resignation from life. As long as we breathe we should live in tune with the times and by being a sudent all the life.

Rudraksha mala symbolizes resignation from life. As long as we breathe we should live in tune with the times and by being a sudent all the life.

Its a first step towards the path of spiritualism. I guess you are an atheist.

Its a first step towards the path of spiritualism. I guess you are an atheist.

I'm not an atheist. I'm a Rationalist.
Technology can connect but it cannot deliver non deliverable promises and convert them into votes unless voters chose to do so.
Technology saves the pain and expenditure of canvassing from door to door. It gives a certain amount of Mileage.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.