I believe it was Anna and Kejriwal who actually started the change. They put their life in thread. So this saying is not true there "As You Sow So Shall You Reap". The good things sow by Anna and Kejriwal reaped by Modi and co.!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe it was Anna and Kejriwal who actually started the change. They put their life in thread. So this saying is not true there "As You Sow So Shall You Reap". The good things sow by Anna and Kejriwal reaped by Modi and co.!

Started the change. But fallen flat to give a thrust to 'Change' in the public. Modi could do that. And bearing the fruits of it now.
I do not think so, the first mo0vement againsty graft started by BJP and then Anna and Kejriwal and then sadly due to some bad decisions of AAP they are suffering, they should not have left Delhi, I do not knwo who have taken this decision. BJP won because of Modi and becaue of strong clear message of hope from Modi.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Any policy should be seen that it's deeply penetrated in to the lives of those people for whom they are intended. A wishful thinking without a follow up will end in a fiasco. This is what happened in Anna's and Kejriwal's case.
Modi has reaped the benefits of what he sowed. Modi contested elections on the issue of good governance. anna and Kejriwal highlighted the scams and corruption. This is okay so far. But anarchy was also part of the anna and kejriwal movement. People would install a government that governs and not a government that destabilizes, promotes anarchy and does not solve peoples' problems. Although I do not agree with BJP and RSS philosphy, the fact remains that BJP is principal party in India. Congress could be replaced by BJP and not Kejriwal. This is obvious. Now let us hope that the new government will give good governance and solve unemployment and rising prices issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Modi has reaped the benefits of what he sowed. Modi contested elections on the issue of good governance. anna and Kejriwal highlighted the scams and corruption. This is okay so far. But anarchy was also part of the anna and kejriwal movement. People would install a government that governs and not a government that destabilizes, promotes anarchy and does not solve peoples' problems. Although I do not agree with BJP and RSS philosphy, the fact remains that BJP is principal party in India. Congress could be replaced by BJP and not Kejriwal. This is obvious. Now let us hope that the new government will give good governance and solve unemployment and rising prices issue.

I think people know only about a stable government. They do not care if it's anarchy or otherwise. By voting for a single party to power the people are more inclined for a stable government for a full tenure. Other things stand invalid.

I think people know only about a stable government. They do not care if it's anarchy or otherwise. By voting for a single party to power the people are more inclined for a stable government for a full tenure. Other things stand invalid.

'Anarchy' means 'no stability and chaos.' Obviously, if you like stability, you will not choose anyone who is anarchic. In fact, BJP and NDA only were hoping for stable government. Kejriwal was only parroting that there would be hung parliament, AAP would get 100 seats, we are going through temporary phase of churning (manthan) and there would be another election after a year when there would be clear mandate

Obviously, Kejriwal was for instability and chaos. So whatever hard work he did was of no use 5to people. .

Kezriwal missed a great opportunity of replacing Cngress as main oppositon party. He has no patience, BJP from 1984 from two seats tom now majority, in politics everything takes time, nothing can happen on a single day, but kezriwal thinks so. Now he is out of power from Delhi.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kezriwal missed a great opportunity of replacing Cngress as main oppositon party. He has no patience, BJP from 1984 from two seats tom now majority, in politics everything takes time, nothing can happen on a single day, but kezriwal thinks so. Now he is out of power from Delhi.

I agree you need patience. Rome was not built in a day. Modi also got opportunit because he was nominee of BJP backed by RSS. He has heritage of shyama Prasad Mukherjee, deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Atal Behari Vajpayee and backing of mammoth organization. Kejriwal was no match to him.

Kejriwal did not know what he was sowing ! He was busy collecting far more than he deserved. It has been demonstrated many times that Indian public has often given one chance to non Congress alternatives. If they failed to capitalise on it then they are discarded. By resigning from Delhi CM's post that one chance has been cashed. Next chance may not come at all. He should have stayed put in Delhi and not set out like a Chief without forces to capture India. It took BJP decades to do so.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kejriwal did not know what he was sowing ! He was busy collecting far more than he deserved. It has been demonstrated many times that Indian public has often given one chance to non Congress alternatives. If they failed to capitalise on it then they are discarded. By resigning from Delhi CM's post that one chance has been cashed. Next chance may not come at all. He should have stayed put in Delhi and not set out like a Chief without forces to capture India. It took BJP decades to do so.

Exactly...he was presented with an opportunity to make a difference, but rather than make the most of it, he simply set out for an unrealistic task and landed himself in big trouble, he hardly made anything worthwhile even in his promises and then instead of fighting gracefully, he chose the easy way out by quitting. He totally got what he deserved, in the end!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.