Peer pressure makes many youngsters to follow a mechanical and beaten track. Parents should study all the aspects of their children, focus on those traits of their offspring and allow them to follow their passion. This is the only success sutra.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very true...but people have a strong tendency of following the mob. Currently IT sector is the highest earning sector, so people force their children to study computers and programming even if they do not have an aptitude for it. The results, a job done poorly, lot of stress involved and an unsuccessful life! :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am of strong conviction that everyone should choose his subjects in college and career accordig to his aptitude and interest and not under parenta;l pressure or for greed of money. If you choose a career that is more remunerative but not suited to your aptitude, you are sure to be a laggard or mediocre.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am of strong conviction that everyone should choose his subjects in college and career accordig to his aptitude and interest and not under parenta;l pressure or for greed of money. If you choose a career that is more remunerative but not suited to your aptitude, you are sure to be a laggard or mediocre.

It's happening and it happened in my own case. Fortunately i could stop the damage only after i settled in a job. But this may not happen to all. That's why, as you said, peer pressure will result in ending as mediocrity.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.