Rajnath Singh, BJP president on Wednesday prescribed one medicine for all problems ailing the country & this medicine is “Modicine”.
http://myviuz.blogspot.in/2014/05/modicine-medicine-for-problems-ailing.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is indeed funny. This reminds of Devkant Barua, for whom 'Indira is India." Inded Rajnath is greater than Dev Kant Barua.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is indeed funny. This reminds of Devkant Barua, for whom 'Indira is India." Inded Rajnath is greater than Dev Kant Barua.

I do agree with you. I didn't expect such a flattering remark from Rajnath. Excess of anything makes people look ridiculous.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I do agree with you. I didn't expect such a flattering remark from Rajnath. Excess of anything makes people look ridiculous.

Modi is P.M. and at best he can inspire, motivate, coordinate and follow up with a view to get desired results. Mere Modi worship will leave us nowere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Modi is P.M. and at best he can inspire, motivate, coordinate and follow up with a view to get desired results. Mere Modi worship will leave us nowere.

Exactly...it is time to accept that people worship is futile and we will get nowhere with it. It is the deeds of a person and the results he brings that matter more.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Individual worship nowhere, succeeded. The downfall of people like Hitler to Rajesh khanna is due to hero worship. It makes the people intoxicated for a while. But ultimately leads to downfall of the individual's concerned.
Individual worship nowhere, succeeded. The downfall of people like Hitler to Rajesh khanna is due to hero worship. It makes the people intoxicated for a while. But ultimately leads to downfall of the individual's concerned.

At the moment the followers are getting a taste of Modicine including Rajnath Singh. Even those who resisted it got affected like some veterans in the BJP .

At the moment the followers are getting a taste of Modicine including Rajnath Singh. Even those who resisted it got affected like some veterans in the BJP .[/quote

Not a good sign for party on which the entire nation invested faith.

At the moment the followers are getting a taste of Modicine including Rajnath Singh. Even those who resisted it got affected like some veterans in the BJP .[/quote

Only 30%.

Only 30%.[/quote

That's enough to shatter the image of a new party.

Only 30%.[/quote

That's enough to shatter the image of a new party.

But taking Modicine is beneficial and rewarding for some persons in power and outside.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.