Hello friends its been long time I have been to this site. I always wanted to participate in the discussions but due to lack of time and increasing work I could not be here from last 3-4 months. But I was always checking the discussions in leisure time in these days. Its always a learning from the discussions?. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello friends its been long time I have been to this site. I always wanted to participate in the discussions but due to lack of time and increasing work I could not be here from last 3-4 months. But I was always checking the discussions in leisure time in these days. Its always a learning from the discussions?. :)

Welcome back. You are a veteran. People like you should be present here to share your knowledge . Try to be here as much as possible. Cheers.

Welcome back
You have nearly 12,000 posts in this forum a staunch supporter and great to be return here.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Welcome back Sanjeev :) Hope to see you being active here and contributing your views to forum discussions...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome back Sanjeev, I had already started wondering where in thin air did you vanish!!! Hope you are here to stay now! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nothing is best like active in every sphere of life. Try to get some seconds from yours busy life to see the life here at this forum.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Welcome back Sanjeev, I had already started wondering where in thin air did you vanish!!! Hope you are here to stay now! :cheer:

Hello Kalyani yes I always wanted to be the part of the site but daily routine works are not allowing me to even log in once here. Also the net connection is so bad at my home as whenever even I want to it does not connect. But thanks to the site as I have got lots of friends through this site.

:)

Hello Kalyani yes I always wanted to be the part of the site but daily routine works are not allowing me to even log in once here. Also the net connection is so bad at my home as whenever even I want to it does not connect. But thanks to the site as I have got lots of friends through this site.
:)

Hi Sanjeev, your friends will always be here waiting to cheer you with a smile!! :) It is you who need to look in on us occasionally! Get the connection changed at your home so you can be more frequent! :P

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Hope to see you more often.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Hope to see you more often.

Yes i will. Even I felt I have been missing yo all. :)
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.