Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Prices hike is essential fro developing country.
But it should divided among all people not only middle class people.
Because we know the maximum subsidy goes to the industrialist and corporate ( the amount come from Middle class people Give that Tax), and rest money goes to the below poverty line people.
But we are the only sufferer.
I am now sure no Government is bother about bring black money and Narendra Modi giving sufficient time to move their money from swiss banks by not taking immediate action.
Because we know the maximum subsidy goes to the industrialist and corporate ( the amount come from Middle class people Give that Tax), and rest money goes to the below poverty line people.
I am now sure no Government is bother about bring black money and Narendra Modi giving sufficient time to move their money from swiss banks by not taking immediate action.

I don't think so. What Modi is going to get by this action? It seems a baseless allegation.

I don't think so. What Modi is going to get by this action? It seems a baseless allegation.

Why shd he even make an effort to bring back black money since everyone would know the figures and also where will they send the money ? any idea? some other safe haven like the Cayman islands or Dubai ? But it leaves a trail from Swiss banks ...If they withdraw it also it will not be easy since again there will be some formality that gets recorded.By the way Swiss banks have their own code of conduct and although money can be kept there, there are regular records maintained ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After construction of SIT, it is hopeful for speedy process about black money as India wish to know names of persons who have black money.

http://mohanmekap.com/

After construction of SIT, it is hopeful for speedy process about black money as India wish to know names of persons who have black money.

I believe lot of black money comes back from Mauritius investment route - allegedly a deliberate loophole. Havala routes are used both ways to transact in black money. Availability of black money within the country also is one of the reason why prices do not come down in spite of economic measures taken by RBI and Govt.
It's an undeniable fact that Availability of Black money is a major contributor for the spiraling prices. As long as Black money is there, all other measures are an exercise in futility.
It's an undeniable fact that Availability of Black money is a major contributor for the spiraling prices. As long as Black money is there, all other measures are an exercise in futility.

Black money is generated by the rich to avoid taxes and accounting for illegal profits. Hawala route is also used by common NRI's to transfer funds into India as itv is fast. leaves no trail and many times the exchange rate is higher than official rate. I feel it will be difficult to stop generation of black money. We are after BM abroad because we know where it is parked, but many times more is circulating in the country which no one is after. prices will continue to be impacted by BM esp real estate.

Black money is generated by the rich to avoid taxes and accounting for illegal profits. Hawala route is also used by common NRI's to transfer funds into India as itv is fast. leaves no trail and many times the exchange rate is higher than official rate. I feel it will be difficult to stop generation of black money. We are after BM abroad because we know where it is parked, but many times more is circulating in the country which no one is after. prices will continue to be impacted by BM esp real estate.

True. But there is nothing wrong in trying to contain BM, though not to eradicating it totally.

True. But there is nothing wrong in trying to contain BM, though not to eradicating it totally.

Including myself I have seen many times given an option to pay against a bill and pay taxes or pay without bill and save taxes.everyone chooses the latter and expect govt to control BM.

Including myself I have seen many times given an option to pay against a bill and pay taxes or pay without bill and save taxes.everyone chooses the latter and expect govt to control BM.

Yes. Human nature is always drawn towards unhealthy practices.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.