During 2004- 2005 by seeing Development in India and planning from Government I had a hope that India will become super power in Economy and other way in next 1 or 2 decade.
But after UPA Government corruption and now NDA Government favorism to only corporate sector hurts me a lot.
Now I felt that their was no difference between British ruling and our political party ruling.

May be Narendra Modi is a good person but his whole team is corrupt and will loot more than British in next five year.

What is your opinion about this corruption level in India?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Undoubtedly corruption is the biggest hindrance for development . If the conditions during 2004-2005 evoked hopes in you that India can emerge as a Super power, the present government should emulate those conditions. Irrespective of the governments, every body wants to see India as a Super power.
Corruption is a hinderance but this is not sole reason for us laggarding. We follow a mediocre attitude. Ati arvet varjyet (extreme is prohibited everywhere) is our national motto. So we follow a middle path. We are neither laggards nor excel. We are satisfied with mediocre results. We vneed to adopt the excellence attitude in order to be at top.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

During 2004- 2005 by seeing Development in India and planning from Government I had a hope that India will become super power in Economy and other way in next 1 or 2 decade.
But after UPA Government corruption and now NDA Government favorism to only corporate sector hurts me a lot.
Now I felt that their was no difference between British ruling and our political party ruling.

May be Narendra Modi is a good person but his whole team is corrupt and will loot more than British in next five year.

Ruling a nation is a complicated process for any party and it is not possible to get rid of corruption entirely from any system. As for your statement that Modis whole team is corrupt, how can you say that in one months time? we need to wait and waytch, anyway they cannot be more corrupt that the previous UPA team where even the top leaders are now facing corruption charges ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ruling a nation is a complicated process for any party and it is not possible to get rid of corruption entirely from any system. As for your statement that Modis whole team is corrupt, how can you say that in one months time? we need to wait and waytch, anyway they cannot be more corrupt that the previous UPA team where even the top leaders are now facing corruption charges ..

In absence of achievement ethos we concentrate our thinking energies on the issue of corruption. It is an unproductive exercise. Corruption emerges out of greed in humans which becomes strong if they are in power. The state of development of a country has no relation with corruption level. A developed country like Japan is frequently hit by corruption in its top level in government and coroprates. So is the case with S Korea. China is deeply in corruption by its top leaders. A country's economy is driven by its citizens who are in turn are motivated by innovators and risk takers. India lacks both. It is time corruption was treated like a law and order issue rather than an earth shaking one.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In absence of achievement ethos we concentrate our thinking energies on the issue of corruption. It is an unproductive exercise. Corruption emerges out of greed in humans which becomes strong if they are in power. The state of development of a country has no relation with corruption level. A developed country like Japan is frequently hit by corruption in its top level in government and coroprates. So is the case with S Korea. China is deeply in corruption by its top leaders. A country's economy is driven by its citizens who are in turn are motivated by innovators and risk takers. India lacks both. It is time corruption was treated like a law and order issue rather than an earth shaking one.

If the state of development of a country has no relation with corruption. Let's all invite it. More importantly it helps in heaving a sigh of relief who are facing the corruption charges now.

If the state of development of a country has no relation with corruption. Let's all invite it. More importantly it helps in heaving a sigh of relief who are facing the corruption charges now.

As usual you got it wrong. You could have said let us invite innovation and risk taking abilities to develop the country faster. It is time the spectacles of corruption mania were removed.

As usual you got it wrong. You could have said let us invite innovation and risk taking abilities to develop the country faster. It is time the spectacles of corruption mania were removed.[/quote

I object to your personal attack. It is a damaging activity in the public forums. Stop it immediately before i bring it to the notice of the Moderators. If you have anything against my view oppose it through your Opinion. Don't bring personal abilities of a member's Judging capabilities.

As usual you got it wrong. You could have said let us invite innovation and risk taking abilities to develop the country faster. It is time the spectacles of corruption mania were removed.[/quote

I object to your personal attack. It is a damaging activity in the public forums. Stop it immediately before i bring it to the notice of the Moderators. If you have anything against my view oppose it through your Opinion. Don't bring personal abilities of a member's Judging capabilities.

It is not at all my intention to attack anyone personally least of all you. Perhaps my choice of words has hurt you for which I express my regret. In such quick repartees on the forum it happens.

It is not at all my intention to attack anyone personally least of all you. Perhaps my choice of words has hurt you for which I express my regret. In such quick repartees on the forum it happens.

Certainly it has hurt me. An opinion should be met with another opinion.its not a competition. It's an exchange of views. I'm not convinced with your personal consolation of "It happens." no, it "should not Happen".

Certainly it has hurt me. An opinion should be met with another opinion.its not a competition. It's an exchange of views. I'm not convinced with your personal consolation of "It happens." no, it "should not Happen".

I shall surely keep your advice in mind in further responses. I am sorry to have hurt you and reiterate it was not at all my intention.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.