Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
During 2004- 2005 by seeing Development in India and planning from Government I had a hope that India will become super power in Economy and other way in next 1 or 2 decade.
But after UPA Government corruption and now NDA Government favorism to only corporate sector hurts me a lot.
Now I felt that their was no difference between British ruling and our political party ruling.

May be Narendra Modi is a good person but his whole team is corrupt and will loot more than British in next five year.

What is your opinion about this corruption level in India?

Ruling a nation is a complicated process for any party and it is not possible to get rid of corruption entirely from any system. As for your statement that Modis whole team is corrupt, how can you say that in one months time? we need to wait and waytch, anyway they cannot be more corrupt that the previous UPA team where even the top leaders are now facing corruption charges ..

In absence of achievement ethos we concentrate our thinking energies on the issue of corruption. It is an unproductive exercise. Corruption emerges out of greed in humans which becomes strong if they are in power. The state of development of a country has no relation with corruption level. A developed country like Japan is frequently hit by corruption in its top level in government and coroprates. So is the case with S Korea. China is deeply in corruption by its top leaders. A country's economy is driven by its citizens who are in turn are motivated by innovators and risk takers. India lacks both. It is time corruption was treated like a law and order issue rather than an earth shaking one.

If the state of development of a country has no relation with corruption. Let's all invite it. More importantly it helps in heaving a sigh of relief who are facing the corruption charges now.

As usual you got it wrong. You could have said let us invite innovation and risk taking abilities to develop the country faster. It is time the spectacles of corruption mania were removed.[/quote

I object to your personal attack. It is a damaging activity in the public forums. Stop it immediately before i bring it to the notice of the Moderators. If you have anything against my view oppose it through your Opinion. Don't bring personal abilities of a member's Judging capabilities.

It is not at all my intention to attack anyone personally least of all you. Perhaps my choice of words has hurt you for which I express my regret. In such quick repartees on the forum it happens.

Certainly it has hurt me. An opinion should be met with another opinion.its not a competition. It's an exchange of views. I'm not convinced with your personal consolation of "It happens." no, it "should not Happen".

I shall surely keep your advice in mind in further responses. I am sorry to have hurt you and reiterate it was not at all my intention.

Welcome. Let's start our discussions.
Thank you said by: vijay
I feel that the first step towards becoming a super power is to start from the bottom, concentrate on building the infra structure which itself is lacking - food, water, shelter ,power,roads connectivity. Without these there is no possible growth...Becoming a super power has to have sustained all round growth which may take a few years with dedicated work and commitment by everyone !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that the first step towards becoming a super power is to start from the bottom, concentrate on building the infra structure which itself is lacking - food, water, shelter ,power,roads connectivity. Without these there is no possible growth...Becoming a super power has to have sustained all round growth which may take a few years with dedicated work and commitment by everyone !

I could see this dedication and grit in the present government as of now. If they fail to keep the grit, of course they will be added to the list of failed governments who started with a bang and fallen flat.

India is destined to become a super power if it remains politically united. It has chosen a democratic form of governance which makes growth relatively slow but ensures equity in growth to all sections of people. China is seen today as a super power but there is great inequality in its society and people do not have democratic rights. In fact there is no private ownership of property in China something that was one of the main reasons for the break up of Soviet Union. Indian model is slow , steady and what is important more humane.
During 2004- 2005 by seeing Development in India and planning from Government I had a hope that India will become super power in Economy and other way in next 1 or 2 decade.
But after UPA Government corruption and now NDA Government favorism to only corporate sector hurts me a lot.
Now I felt that their was no difference between British ruling and our political party ruling.

May be Narendra Modi is a good person but his whole team is corrupt and will loot more than British in next five year.

Ruling a nation is a complicated process for any party and it is not possible to get rid of corruption entirely from any system. As for your statement that Modis whole team is corrupt, how can you say that in one months time? we need to wait and waytch, anyway they cannot be more corrupt that the previous UPA team where even the top leaders are now facing corruption charges ..

The BJP led NDA in center is no doubt new. But they are not new in politics and have been active in various states like Rajasthan, M.P. etc. Possibly, some were involved in corrupt activities at state level. That is why an honorable member has said that the entire team is corrupt. The entire team may not be corrupt but some could have bad record.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The BJP led NDA in center is no doubt new. But they are not new in politics and have been active in various states like Rajasthan, M.P. etc. Possibly, some were involved in corrupt activities at state level. That is why an honorable member has said that the entire team is corrupt. The entire team may not be corrupt but some could have bad record.

Society is an admixture of good and bad. Nothing is fully Good or nothing is fully bad. Politics is not an exception.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Society is an admixture of good and bad. Nothing is fully Good or nothing is fully bad. Politics is not an exception.

This is realistic view. You can't have everything good or everything bad any where. Good and evil co exist. All that we ned is to increase good and decrease evil as much as possible.

Thank you said by: rambabu

This is realistic view. You can't have everything good or everything bad any where. Good and evil co exist. All that we ned is to increase good and decrease evil as much as possible.

I agree with you. People and the government should join hands and work in tandem to increase good in the society. It's only through the joint efforts we can achieve good results.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

India is destined to become a super power if it remains politically united. It has chosen a democratic form of governance which makes growth relatively slow but ensures equity in growth to all sections of people. China is seen today as a super power but there is great inequality in its society and people do not have democratic rights. In fact there is no private ownership of property in China something that was one of the main reasons for the break up of Soviet Union. Indian model is slow , steady and what is important more humane.

In Present day China, there is private property and enterprise. Now the political system is communist but the economy is capitalist. They have even stock exchange at Shanghai. Chinese ruling party is 'Communist Party of China' only ame sake,. Otherwise the functioning is just like any capitalist system. But there is on party role and no obstacle from oppositio that simply does not exist. Naturally their pace of development is more rapid.

In Present day China, there is private property and enterprise. Now the political system is communist but the economy is capitalist. They have even stock exchange at Shanghai. Chinese ruling party is 'Communist Party of China' only ame sake,. Otherwise the functioning is just like any capitalist system. But there is on party role and no obstacle from oppositio that simply does not exist. Naturally their pace of development is more rapid.

Only a few days back there were reports that a delegation from China visited India to understand private land ownership as they are under tremendous pressure to allow it in China. It was said in the report that Chinese do not have property rights but property is given on leases to industries etc.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.