People who care for us might often interfere into our lives. They do so out of concern. But often we come across people who are very critical, judgmental and always tries to put us down. That irritates me the most. How to deal with them without being rude?

I love writing and sharing ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People who care for us might often interfere into our lives. They do so out of concern. But often we come across people who are very critical, judgmental and always tries to put us down. That irritates me the most. How to deal with them without being rude?

Those who interfere uninvited and pull our leg, should be kept at bay. Still, if they are after you, without any hesitation, express your discontent with a harsh tone. You have nothing to lose but a bad element.
Thank you said by: Taniya Choudhury

I only bother about my own people who care about me. On the other side people who make me down or make unwanted interfere into my matter, I just neglect or make distance from such person.
It depends wholly on us how we conduct ourselves - people take on liberties only when they feel they can do so or you too are dong so with others.It is a two way thing - you get what you give, if you are the kind who dont interfere in ther peoples matters they leave you alone.But if they still do, then they need to be politely told to mind their own business ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do not think that it always depends on how we conduct ourselves. A person's behavior towards others is also related to his or her own personality and not always on how others are treating him or her. They certainly do not understand the difference between giving advice and interfering. They take politeness as weakness. I think dealing with such kind of people is difficult.

I do not think that it always depends on how we conduct ourselves. A person's behavior towards others is also related to his or her own personality and not always on how others are treating him or her. They certainly do not understand the difference between giving advice and interfering. They take politeness as weakness. I think dealing with such kind of people is difficult.

Actually their opinion hardly matters , whether they think you are weak by being polite only shows their own lack of manners...However, when you are firm on issues people normal think twice on taking advantage of you and your affairs, thats my experience !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Taniya Choudhury
Yes I agree. Sometimes we need to confront them so that they will understand where to draw the line.

It depends upon situations, as in case of newly married girl, at her in laws house, there could be many interferances from her mother in law and sister in laws, at that time it is better to be quiet and watching the situation in new environment is always good.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It depends upon situations, as in case of newly married girl, at her in laws house, there could be many interferances from her mother in law and sister in laws, at that time it is better to be quiet and watching the situation in new environment is always good.

This situation is more to do with adjustments and also some necessary compromises which are essential in life so that we are able to maintain relationships in their right perspective....

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
There is no single or permanent solution for this one, people who love you and care for you will keep interfering in your affairs, trying to judge you no matter what you do. Only thing is to keep ignoring and doing your own thing, this works a lot, once they realise their words are unheeded, they will probably stop doing so or limit their attacks. Some times you really have to speak your mind out and let them know in a firm tone that their advices, as they prefer to call it, are really not needed and that you will ask for it when you really need it. That will send a message that you are an adult and perfectly capable of thinking for yourself!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Yes some situations need to be handled carefully and tactfully so that we can prove our points without hurting or offending the others.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.