Fast paced life takes a toll of your energy. Body demands, replenishing of the Spent up energies. Failure to replenish spent up energy will make you dull and robs away your enthusiasm. Your innate traits lie unused and unexplored.
I read and paint to replenish my spent up energy and to rejuvenate.
What about you?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I relax whenever I feel it necessary. But every relaxation is maximun for half an hour. I fully relax while in sleep at night.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I relax whenever I feel it necessary. But every relaxation is maximun for half an hour. I fully relax while in sleep at night.

It doesn't matter. The duration of the relaxation is not important. Relaxing is important. Getting away from the tiring conditions matters.
REading is my greatest relaxation , also gardening although it involves a lot of exercise and activity ! Spending time with plants is the best form of relaxation, during summer I take a chair and sit outside with a book under the mango trees in my garden and I am lost for a couple of hours !! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Any activity, that takes you away from the dreary condions of monotony will rejuvenate you. Even a cat nap that lasts for a short time will recharge your spent up energy. And you will be ready to face another arduous day.
Any activity, that takes you away from the dreary condions of monotony will rejuvenate you. Even a cat nap that lasts for a short time will recharge your spent up energy. And you will be ready to face another arduous day.

I read and write and find both relaxing and energy giving. I also find walking a few rounds in the nearby municipal garden tones up the body and makes the body relax. Another is trying not taking anything to heart and not having rigid views.

I read and write and find both relaxing and energy giving. I also find walking a few rounds in the nearby municipal garden tones up the body and makes the body relax. Another is trying not taking anything to heart and not having rigid views.

Yes. I relax through many ways. I'm a musician. I play guitar. In all, one has to find out his own way to relax.
I relax while at this forum, and then it gives me rejuvenation. :S :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is no particular way to relax. The person should find out a way that relaxes him.
Oh the best way for me to relax is going out on a vacation with my family. I also love eating out and watching a really good movie.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Oh the best way for me to relax is going out on a vacation with my family. I also love eating out and watching a really good movie.

Certainly, the ways you chose are good ways to relax and they rejuvenate you. After relaxation, a new YOU will emerge out
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.