According to sociologists and behavioral experts most men open out with a woman only when they feel comfortable and secure with them..Given below in this link are ten things a man shares only with the woman he loves ...

http://madamenoire.com/345597/things-a-man-will-only-tell-a-woman/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=madamenoire.desktop.usa.love.03312014

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True....such things will be shared by men only with someone they really really trust and love! Normally men do not really share stuff easily with others as easily as the women do!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
True....such things will be shared by men only with someone they really really trust and love! Normally men do not really share stuff easily with others as easily as the women do!

I agree, we ;adies tend to be free with our views whereas men tend to keep more important and intimate things to themselves. They share things only when they trust completely and feel secure

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Love paves the way to trust. True love and trust makes the Hearts open. There are no masks. No hide and seek. This is true for both men and women.
Love paves the way to trust. True love and trust makes the Hearts open. There are no masks. No hide and seek. This is true for both men and women.

TRust and commitment are both very important in a relationship like marriage for it to be successful. I see many couple hiding things whether out of necessity or just because thats how they have got used to, but when the truth gets revealed it can lead to a lot of unhappiness...

TRust and commitment are both very important in a relationship like marriage for it to be successful. I see many couple hiding things whether out of necessity or just because thats how they have got used to, but when the truth gets revealed it can lead to a lot of unhappiness...[/quote

Very true.It happened in many cases. Once the wife was secretly using some family money for lending the money to others with high interest. In the long run, many defaulters made her bankrupt. This , she could not reveal it to her husband nor lodge a complaint with the police for obvious reasons. Out of frustration, she committed suicide ultimately.
So far, I was unable to know whether I love a woman or not. This link has given a clue. If I unhesitatingly tell the things given in the link to a woman, this is indicator of love. This criteria may be true also about woman. If a woman discloses the most private and delicate things to me, she loves me.

Thanks for the link.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So far, I was unable to know whether I love a woman or not. This link has given a clue. If I unhesitatingly tell the things given in the link to a woman, this is indicator of love. This criteria may be true also about woman. If a woman discloses the most private and delicate things to me, she loves me.

Thanks for the link.

Openness between the couple sans opaqueness is the key for solid and strong relationships.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

TRust and commitment are both very important in a relationship like marriage for it to be successful. I see many couple hiding things whether out of necessity or just because thats how they have got used to, but when the truth gets revealed it can lead to a lot of unhappiness...

Very true.It happened in many cases. Once the wife was secretly using some family money for lending the money to others with high interest. In the long run, many defaulters made her bankrupt. This , she could not reveal it to her husband nor lodge a complaint with the police for obvious reasons. Out of frustration, she committed suicide ultimately.

That incident goes to show hw foolish and irresponsible some women are ! However much one may try to say that money does not matter in love , money is a very important issue in a marriage and unless there is total transparency it can become THE issue for unhappiness and even a seperation ...

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That incident goes to show hw foolish and irresponsible some women are ! However much one may try to say that money does not matter in love , money is a very important issue in a marriage and unless there is total transparency it can become THE issue for unhappiness and even a seperation ...

Seemingly small and insignificant aspects create damaging problems in a relation that's is supposed to last for a life. In this regard, both men and women are guilty. A short time gain lures more strongly. Then the results are irrevocable.
I believe the same holds true for a woman. However, the heading of the article says... things a man will only tell if he is comfortable with you'...

On one hand we can say that if only a man is in love with you, he share the details he would otherwise like too hide. But on the other hand a man can be comfy with a friend of the opposite gender who may not be the love of his life.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.