Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I noticed this change. Many temples are not imposing any restrictions to visit a shrine.
I think caste system prevails only in our minds. Hindu activists dislike harijans entering temples or scared places but how do you know if they don't reveal their identity. After all it is not written on their faces which caste we belong to. I don't believe or agree with this, a person should come to a temple with clean mind and that is all that matters.

Personally, I feel tat caste is part of Hindu tradition and upper caste will always discriminate one way or the other. If you don't get due respect in a religion, better discard. Now most of the dalits are Budddhists and they need not visit Hindu temples. Being non Hindus, they cannot be classified as untochable or anything derogatory.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think caste system prevails only in our minds. Hindu activists dislike harijans entering temples or scared places but how do you know if they don't reveal their identity. After all it is not written on their faces which caste we belong to. I don't believe or agree with this, a person should come to a temple with clean mind and that is all that matters.

Personally, I feel tat caste is part of Hindu tradition and upper caste will always discriminate one way or the other. If you don't get due respect in a religion, better discard. Now most of the dalits are Budddhists and they need not visit Hindu temples. Being non Hindus, they cannot be classified as untochable or anything derogatory.

Practise that religion what you like and visit those temples where you are allowed without any strings. Gods are not living in the temples. They are very much in your mental temple.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think till the time reservation exist, this kind of discrimination is bound to prevail. The so called untouchable should stop discriminating themselves and say no to reservation if they equality of what they want. Equality should prevail in every sense of the term.
isn't more than 60 years enough to bring the 'backward people in terms of education and finance' at par with others?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It s better to say that temples get impure when those with contempt for fellow human beings enter. The very thought of 'untochable' is so inhuman. Those with such inhuman thoughts are the people who really make the temple as well as everything associated with their religion impure and worth discarding.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It s better to say that temples get impure when those with contempt for fellow human beings enter. The very thought of 'untochable' is so inhuman. Those with such inhuman thoughts are the people who really make the temple as well as everything associated with their religion impure and worth discarding.[/quote

Even Mythologies also say that it's the pure heart that pleases the Gods. Not the heinous thoughts pertaining to caste. These teachings were distorted and mutilated by the Self styled seers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.