It is a great tool to interact people and share their thoughts. Favorite pass time, Interact with your friends...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a great tool to interact people and share their thoughts. Favorite pass time, Interact with your friends...

I like a properly run and maintained social media. But not otherwise.
Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
Social media is a boon in some ways where without being mobile, we can interact and connect with people, share ideas, remain clued into each other's lives! Sometimes people don't actually get time for social interaction , here social media makes you feel you are still social, even though virtually!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Social media is a boon in some ways where without being mobile, we can interact and connect with people, share ideas, remain clued into each other's lives! Sometimes people don't actually get time for social interaction , here social media makes you feel you are still social, even though virtually!

You are right. Social media is boon in some ways. It's a bane in many ways. Too much of freedom is being abused. Abuse is out numbering, right use.
I still feel social media has done more good than bad. Look at how we use social media to get exposure in terms of jobs, even online work assignments. Without social media we would not know who to contact and how to contact. People move across and move out of work orgs and cities and then the only point of contact we have is through social media. I feel it is how we use social media to our advantage or disadvantage.

I still feel social media has done more good than bad. Look at how we use social media to get exposure in terms of jobs, even online work assignments. Without social media we would not know who to contact and how to contact. People move across and move out of work orgs and cities and then the only point of contact we have is through social media. I feel it is how we use social media to our advantage or disadvantage.

When it comes to getting suitable job opportunities, LinkedIn has done yeomen service than any of the social networking sites like FB. The icing on the cake is, LinkedIn has opened folldgates to a series of freelancing jobs exactly suited to my qualifications.
True ...showcasing talents and skill set using LinkedIn has become so easy. Not only recruiter, buyt even people working in any org ccan directly contact you via email or through linkedin mail and provide job opportunities.

True ...showcasing talents and skill set using LinkedIn has become so easy. Not only recruiter, buyt even people working in any org ccan directly contact you via email or through linkedin mail and provide job opportunities.

If I'm enjoying a job that's close to my heart and getting a hefty pay packet, that too in my place, it's courtesy LinkedIn .
Don't want to digress from the topic but I am yet to come across any freelance work which pays a hefty amount.. lol...still searching .........

It's one's specialization in a field that puts one head and shoulders above the rest. If one works in that direction, one is sure of landing in a lucrative job.
Social media is a day dream, where virtual entites like ghosts roam here and there. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.