The crime rates against women is increasing day by day and nothing is being done to reduce them. Every day we are reading about rape and molestation cases. I just read today that a woman was brutally raped in Ghaziabad. PM Narendra Modi had made tall promises of ensuring safety for women? What has happened now? Will the government wake up.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Crimes are checked when criminals are fewers. Now it appears that the rape criminals are in very large number. Obviously you cannot post a constable for every woman. I also fail to understand what government can do. we need so much force to protect women that there will be no men available for other jobs.

There appears one solution. Equip most women with self help training.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
The crime rates against women is increasing day by day and nothing is being done to reduce them. Every day we are reading about rape and molestation cases. I just read today that a woman was brutally raped in Ghaziabad. PM Narendra Modi had made tall promises of ensuring safety for women? What has happened now? Will the government wake up.

Is it for the first time rapes and molestations are taking place in India? Have you forgotten the worst rape and murder cases happened in the UPA government in Delhi?
to reduce this type of cases there must be a strict and quick action against rape cases.
to reduce this type of cases there must be a strict and quick action against rape cases.[/quote

There are fast track courts. But they are ineffective. We need fast actions. Mere courts without effective functioning is an exercise in futility.
Law and enforcement should be made more stringent. Active police force should be there 24x7. Help lines should be more active. Law should ensure safety for those who protest against crimes. Protection should be given to them so that more youths can come out and protest and there is no fear.

I love writing and sharing ideas

I think rape was committed and this crime rate was higher even years ago..only difference is now the rape victims are coming forward to complain and not take it and suffer silently. Also, because even after listening to constant rape cases, there are no stringent law against rapists hence this crime is on the rise. If the law makers do not do anything stringent, there will not be an end to this crime.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The previous governemnt did absolutely nothing inspite of having the highest number of rapes during their tenure , in fact the HM and CM of Delhi made some very insensitive comments at that time which has all been noted by the public, hope the present government does not take things as lightly and does something constructive to put fear into those with such a bent of mind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The previous governemnt did absolutely nothing inspite of having the highest number of rapes during their tenure , in fact the HM and CM of Delhi made some very insensitive comments at that time which has all been noted by the public, hope the present government does not take things as lightly and does something constructive to put fear into those with such a bent of mind !

The previous government or present government at center have very little role. Actually law and order is state subject. It depends on state government to control crimes incluidng rape. Delhi is a union territory and hence under direct control of central government. So central govt. is responsible to control crimes in Delhi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The previous government or present government at center have very little role. Actually law and order is state subject. It depends on state government to control crimes incluidng rape. Delhi is a union territory and hence under direct control of central government. So central govt. is responsible to control crimes in Delhi.

Incidence of rapes are independent of political party in power. I have been reading about rapes right from my childhood but only in vernacular papers. English papers would rarely cover rapes. But since the last two years the TV media has started covering them and the English papers are also perhaps forced to cover them. Also increasing number of victims are coming forward to report which was not the case earlier. Unfortunately Crimes against women have always been taking place in our society but are getting wide coverage now which is good because it also helps in debating the issue and sensitizing everyone to take action. I feel women have to take lead in preventing crimes against them as let us agree men have failed.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The government and the [oliticians dont care what happens to the general public, rape or not they dont really care...The Karnataka CM was dozing when there was a heated debate going on in the state assembly today regarding the 6 year old childs rape at school...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Rape-in-Bangalore-school-Karnataka-CM-appears-dozing-in-House-during-debate-denies-it/articleshow/38622014.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.