The topic is locked.
Charm, health, kindness and social status are fine but do you know that there are certain personal traits that actually predispose you towards either tying the knot or to live together without marriage?

Research shows that individuals consider multiple personal characteristics when seeking a long-term partner.

Under this scenario, what one finds lacking in a specific area could be overcome with strength in another area.

"The findings highlight that Aristotle's famous quote, 'The whole is more than the sum of its parts', is pertinent when it comes to personal characteristics and marital arrangements," said Michael T. French, a professor at University of Miami.

The study accounted for cohabitation and marriage as competing events in contrast to being single and living without a romantic partner.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you starting a discussion or just giving the news from other sources??? :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
i want to know what are your conclusions on the matter.
Marriage. Strictly in marriage. That too an arranged marriage. Live-in relations are not suited for a country like India. I have seen livs-in relations ultimately ending in a fiasco.

Never mind about my thoughts or conclusions, you will come to know in time. What I want to know is why are you consistently copying content from other sources and posting them here as your own??? Don't you have any original thoughts???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Live in relation suits when both man and woman are self dependant and relation is based only on mutual love and trust. But in most cases, women depend on men either because they are not finacially independent or feel insecure. If financial or other security is important, formal marriage suits more.
Also live in relation suits more when you enter relation in middle or old age.
Again in certain cases, formal marriage is must. When you are employed, marriage is necessary for entitlement to family pension and other benefits.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is preferable that you give some of your own views rather than others when you start a discussion and also respond to others views..However, Marriage seems ok to me but it may not be so for others....I have nothing against live in relationships either. But there are advantages and disadvantages in both, neither is perfect !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For me marriage is better and live-in is worst. It is my personal opinion as you have asked which is better for you. in header of this thread.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
On the day of budget, there were in some countries where working couples were taxed at a higher rate so couples started staying together as live in couples. So taxation can also influence.
I am locking this thread is at is a copy pasted topic from another site
warning for poster - Please refrain.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.