Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are some threads in last few days, which I observe whatever little experience here in this great forum are more inclined of discussion of better sex (female), especially more so on very personal topic, like dress sense and others.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Slleveless, half sleeves, full sleeves- this is a woman's her own choice. But let me narrate funny aspect. Many girls wear sleeveless blouse. But they still wish to cover their arms. so they wear long gloves along with sleeveless blouse. I asked one of my friends about this as he also wears sleeveless blouse with long gloves. she told that she can remove the gloves when she likes and sit comfortable with sleeveless.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Slleveless, half sleeves, full sleeves- this is a woman's her own choice. But let me narrate funny aspect. Many girls wear sleeveless blouse. But they still wish to cover their arms. so they wear long gloves along with sleeveless blouse. I asked one of my friends about this as he also wears sleeveless blouse with long gloves. she told that she can remove the gloves when she likes and sit comfortable with sleeveless.

Ultimately it all culminates to CONVENIENCE. and comfort. What's wrong with it. Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

Ultimately it all culminates to CONVENIENCE. and comfort. What's wrong with it. Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

It is my pleasure that she replied me very comfortably and without getting annoyed. I could dare to ask her only because my realtion with her is intimate enough.

It is my pleasure that she replied me very comfortably and without getting annoyed. I could dare to ask her only because my realtion with her is intimate enough.

You are lucky. Many will be offended. Because you were close she obliged you and gave right and frank view. I appreciate her.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
There still is a sort of taboo in many places where sleeveless dresses are concerned, especially among orthodox people. There is no such taboo in Pune, Mumbai and other big cities in my state. In rural Maharashtra it is not exactly a taboo but wearing such outfits is not really encouraged. But people should try to open their minds and brains a bit and see that due to increase in temperature by degrees, sleeveless outfits is the best option than getting boiled wearing long- sleeved dresses.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There still is a sort of taboo in many places where sleeveless dresses are concerned, especially among orthodox people. There is no such taboo in Pune, Mumbai and other big cities in my state. In rural Maharashtra it is not exactly a taboo but wearing such outfits is not really encouraged. But people should try to open their minds and brains a bit and see that due to increase in temperature by degrees, sleeveless outfits is the best option than getting boiled wearing long- sleeved dresses.

Men also make a choice between half sleeve or full sleeve shirts. Personally I prefer full sleeve shirt as arms are protected against scorching sun light and heat.

Men also make a choice between half sleeve or full sleeve shirts. Personally I prefer full sleeve shirt as arms are protected against scorching sun light and heat.

True, even men have a choice of choosing between the style of sleeves. But what I don't understand is why is the choice of dress code for women is made an issue in our country? As far as I know, in many communities, women traditionally wear either very skimpy blouses or sometimes no blouses at all, simply a well-draped sari or ghagra-odhni used to be enough! Now even those women have started changing the way they dress up!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, sleeveless blouses has become more people specific and family specific.  Many of my own cousins like to wear it, since they work in schools where other teachers wear it, particularly in Mumbai.  Similarly, some of my own friends and their families who had lived in New Delhi for a long time, now wear it regularly in Chennai.  Of late, am seeing quite a huge change in Chennai, particularly among many college girls.  Yes, it is becoming people specific.

When worn with sarees, it does look elegant on those who are lean and tall.  It does suit such women very well.

Actually some girls wear those long gloves to protect their skin from sun or dust but take them off when reach their destination. Those gloves are like another protection gear as good as a helmet while driving.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.