Who do you think demands more from a relationship........a man, woman, or both?

I love writing and sharing ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Who do you think demands more from a relationship........a man, woman, or both?

Demanding from either of the two in a relationship paves way to a break up. Instead each should understand and pave way to a life long relationship.
Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
I think both men and women are demanding. it depends on the situation who will be more demanding.
I think men and women who are excessively demanding from a relationship generally suffer from some feelings of insecurity and jealousy. They try to control the relationship.

I love writing and sharing ideas

It depends on the nature of demand. If the demand is intended and aimed at the common good of the family, should be discussed by the couple in an amicable atmosphere.
It is difficult to generalize and answer as to who is more demanding..in some instances a woman is and in some a man is more demanding. If the demands are realistic and doable it is okay. But if either of the spouse want to get all their wishful thinking to be met..that is where the problem arises.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It depends totally on the individuals how understanding and considerate they are / are not towards the other's feelings.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The feeling that "My demand should be Met" irrespective of the demand's utility to the family as a whole is most undesirabl. Both the members should think seriously about the bad effects of such dogmatism.
The feeling that "My demand should be Met" irrespective of the demand's utility to the family as a whole is most undesirabl. Both the members should think seriously about the bad effects of such dogmatism.

I think that attitude arise purely from immaturity and insensitivity!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think that attitude arise purely from immaturity and insensitivity!

Definitely such attitude crops out of immaturity. But by the time they mature damage is done. Leading to point of no return.
It could be either ! Some women can be extremely demanding , much more than men....But the type of demands they make and attention seeking tactics differ to that of men!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.