Check out this video by a Disney animation artist. It is amazing and really beautiful!

http://boredbuffet.com/glen-keane/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amazing video. Thanks for sharing this! :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I will be checking this out. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kalyani, that was a treat you gave on this drizzling morning. The cute little Babies and the pup took away my breath..
Kalyani, that was a treat you gave on this drizzling morning. The cute little Babies and the pup took away my breath..

Thank you Rambabu! The video is really very beautifully and astounding! It definitely is in perfect tune with the high quality and standards of Walt Disney! The babies especially in the beginning are simply awesome!

Thank you Rambabu! The video is really very beautifully and astounding! It definitely is in perfect tune with the high quality and standards of Walt Disney! The babies especially in the beginning are simply awesome!

Walt Disney , today is considered as the industry norm and standard. Every animator's dream is to reach out those standards.any you look at it, one feels Walt Disney is the ultimate in cartoon animation.

Walt Disney , today is considered as the industry norm and standard. Every animator's dream is to reach out those standards.any you look at it, one feels Walt Disney is the ultimate in cartoon animation.

Very true. In my opinion, he is unsurpassable aby anyone today! Have you seen Chip and Dale videos by Disney that were created in 1950s?? My son watches them quite a lot, they are available on youtube and they are so perfect technically, in all aspects of drawing, composition, colour harmony, everything! And see the animation clips of chhota bheem, roll no. 21 that is made in India today. They are so horrible!

Very true. In my opinion, he is unsurpassable aby anyone today! Have you seen Chip and Dale videos by Disney that were created in 1950s?? My son watches them quite a lot, they are available on youtube and they are so perfect technically, in all aspects of drawing, composition, colour harmony, everything! And see the animation clips of chhota bheem, roll no. 21 that is made in India today. They are so horrible!

I have a big collection of WD's animations including the videos you mentioned. wD's animations are personification of perfection. They are perfect in all respects. Chota Bheema and the animations like it, which are flooding today have a long way to go to reach the standards of WD. Your son, I should say has good taste. Why not, after all , he's the son of an artist. Please convey my love to him. Cheers.

I have a big collection of WD's animations including the videos you mentioned. wD's animations are personification of perfection. They are perfect in all respects. Chota Bheema and the animations like it, which are flooding today have a long way to go to reach the standards of WD. Your son, I should say has good taste. Why not, after all , he's the son of an artist. Please convey my love to him. Cheers.

Surely I will ! :) Also check out Friz Feleng, creator from Warner Brothers Studio, creator of Loony tunes, Bugs Bunny etc.!

Thank you said by: rambabu

Surely I will ! :) Also check out Friz Feleng, creator from Warner Brothers Studio, creator of Loony tunes, Bugs Bunny etc.!

I will certainly see and add to my collection . Bugs Bunny, I think I have. Any way I will check. Thank you for the suggestion.

I will certainly see and add to my collection . Bugs Bunny, I think I have. Any way I will check. Thank you for the suggestion.

Add Pink Panther too by Friz Feleng, you will fall in love with the silly cat! :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.