Many times I feel like my sleep is disrupted or I might find it difficult going back to a deep sleep. Do you have any suggestions as to how to get a good night sleep?

I love writing and sharing ideas

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too used to have this problem but since I started taking a walk regularly for about 30 minutes a day each morning, I sleep better! Maybe you need to find something that will help you become calm enough to sleep undisturbed. Try not to watch the TV or anything on computer, mobile etc. for at least an hour before your sleep time, it might help too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have been suffering from this for sometime and it becomes even more difficult when you have baby.

Try massaging your feet with mustard oil...it helps ..tried n tested :)

Also, it is important on which side/direction you place your head while sleeping..try sleeping towards east or west or south but never towards north.

Hope this helps :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
I don't know it is a myth or fact that while sleeping keep you head in east or west or south direction never towards north, but old age people say that if you sleep north you may have headache problem.
The best thing is not to go to bed immediately after dinner. Walk for some time or just sit. No serious reading. Some light music or light reading or eceb fantasizing something that pleases and refreshes your mind will give better sleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is also advised to go to sleep at the same time every night to condition the body to fall asleep.
Ok I have never tried foot massaging with oil before going to bed..........I should definitely try it.. :)

I don't know it is a myth or fact that while sleeping keep you head in east or west or south direction never towards north, but old age people say that if you sleep north you may have headache problem.

Sleeping in the correct direction has got nothing to do with age..it is a well-known fact in Vaastu..try it out and you will know soon. The tip that I have shared here is purely out of personal experience and not lifted from any site :)

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
I think heavy dinner also disrupts sleep. It is also advisable to do light dinner and at least 2 to 3 hours before going to bed that will ensure good digestion.

I think heavy dinner also disrupts sleep. It is also advisable to do light dinner and at least 2 to 3 hours before going to bed that will ensure good digestion.

Correct, heavy dinner makes us feel uneasy and hence delays sleep..whereas with babies it is exactly opposite, a full tummy ensures that a baby falls asleep quickly.

Morning exercise removes all stress and prepares mind to re energise and brings in good sleep. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.