Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Morning exercise removes all stress and prepares mind to re energise and brings in good sleep. :whistle: :whistle:

So early in the day ! !
Morning exercise removes all stress and prepares mind to re energise and brings in good sleep. :whistle: :whistle:

So early in the day ! !

This is a well-known fact that exercise exerts us and makes us tired and this induces good sleep. Another way to reduce stress is to listen to yog nidra...eventually people sleep..though that is not meant for inducing sleep.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

A Good mental condition only can bring you good sleep.
If you are not mentally satisfied then it is difficult to get good sleep.
Still wake up early and try to either go for jogging or else go to your roof top and move their for half an hour.
Eat good and balanced food.
Before you go to sleep eat one hour before.
Drink a lot of water during day.
DO not watch television before you go to sleep and avoid mobile phones.

So early in the day ! !

This is a well-known fact that exercise exerts us and makes us tired and this induces good sleep. Another way to reduce stress is to listen to yog nidra...eventually people fall asleep..though that is not meant for inducing sleep.

True. A healthy lifestyle and stress management can definitely improve sleeping habits.

Another thing is to definitely avoid sleep in the afternoons .................maximum of half an hour or so may be.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes, a 15 minute power nap is good in afternoon but not for a longer duration.

Also, we should avoid beverages like coffee or tea 2-3 hours before retiring to bed. It definitely disrupts sleep and delays falling asleep.

The bedroom wall colors should also be in subtle soft colors like blue or pastel colors. Also too much of clutter and decor in bedroom can disrupt sleep. Bedroom designs should be kept simple and cosy. It is also advisable to avoid watching too much of television in bedrooms.

The bedroom wall colors should also be in subtle soft colors like blue or pastel colors. Also too much of clutter and decor in bedroom can disrupt sleep. Bedroom designs should be kept simple and cosy. It is also advisable to avoid watching too much of television in bedrooms.

Totally agree with you about the color part. Personally i feel that a television is best suited in the living room.

I never chase sleep. It's the other way round.At exactly 10 pm, my eyelids close sending me into a deep sleep. And at 4 am, I open my eyes without an alarm. Courtesy "Pranayama". Just with a small investment of 10 minutes everyday for Yoga, one can reap all the benefits of a blissful sleep. This is my personal experience.
You are blessed and of course nobody can deny the goodness of yoga. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.