Love is a part of every one's life on earth. Youngsters fall in love, some got succeed but some fail. Some stick to their first love and some get other chances, and felt that my first love was best for me but why I left. So do you think first love is the best love.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First love is usually when you are in teens. But then you would be still student. When you grow up, position may change. First love will remain only in mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
First love is usually when you are in teens. But then you would e still student. When you grow up, position may change. First love will remain only in mind.
I agree first love will remain in minf forever, though in isolation. Though, I am lucky in this aspects. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Manoj lamba, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The first love is always a sweet remembrance which cannot be replaced by any subsequent loves.
Thank you said by: Manoj lamba
Love is a part of every one's life on earth. Youngsters fall in love, some got succeed but some fail. Some stick to their first love and some get other chances, and felt that my first love was best for me but why I left. So do you think first love is the best love.

First love, first baby, first b'day,, first yr marriage anniversary..in fact everything done for the first time holds a special place in our heart.

As far as the term best is concerned, quality time spent, special moments spent with a loved one counts and makes it best..but it need not be first love, it could be 2nd, 3rd, 4th nth love.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I guess it does have special memories since you are very young and gullible and take things very seriously not realising that there is a long way to go...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
First love need not be the Best love always. Love that makes you reminisce about the memories it showered on you all along your life is the best love.
Well, its not same in all cases.. Some may find better one after the the first one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Feelings matter and memories matter..1st or last doesn't matter. Actually the first love is treasured because people fall in love without keeping any terms or conditions in their mind, without thinking about what the future holds.

First love, first baby, first b'day,, first yr marriage anniversary..in fact everything done for the first time holds a special place in our heart.

As far as the term best is concerned, quality time spent, special moments spent with a loved one counts and makes it best..but it need not be first love, it could be 2nd, 3rd, 4th nth love.

The last or nth love is best. Past is history. Present is real.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The last or nth love is best. Past is history. Present is real.

We can never say what is last (i mean that the current love is the last love of our life)...until we kick the bucket....since most people believe that falling in love is independent of age and now even independent of geographical location!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.