For last ten days, I am facing blank brain syndrome, unable to think innovative ideas to write new topics. Whenever I think of it, suddenly comes before me some other thoughts. How to get rid of it. I know this is not a grave situation. Are their any member facing such blank brain syndrome? :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also am short of ideas. But whenever I have some straw thoughts or get idea from talk with frinds or even my dream, I make use of these to write stories or articles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
For last ten days, I am facing blank brain syndrome, unable to think innovative ideas to write new topics. Whenever I think of it, suddenly comes before me some other thoughts. How to get rid of it. I know this is not a grave situation. Are their any member facing such blank brain syndrome? :whistle: :whistle:

Are you putting yourself under pressure to generate new ideas everyday multiple times. Then the brain protects itself by going blank. Just relax and give your much used brain a vacation. After some days the brain will become active again. Best of luck.

Are you putting yourself under pressure to generate new ideas everyday multiple times. Then the brain protects itself by going blank. Just relax and give your much used brain a vacation. After some days the brain will become active again. Best of luck.
Generally, I write on fri, sat and sundays and for rest of days, I try to capture moments or ideas, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

We all face such moments occasionally. The best solution is to let go of everything, just relax and enjoy without thinking of work. Usually that works and you can start fresh with new ideas. So just take a break!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
In psychology parlance, its known as "Writer's Block." It happens even to well established and seasoned writers. The solution is get away from the rut for some time. A gap will re energize you. Those who do regular meditation are less prone to Blankness of mind.

You are suffering from writer's block..as already mentioned by Rambabu. You need to stay away from writing and just relax. Also, pen down anything that comes to your mind..which you can elaborate later on..but don't wrack your brain. Good luck.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Many writers are in the habit of jotting down themes or ideas on a small book. This book is also known as Journal. The jotted down ideas come handy, during the Writer's Bloc phase. It works.
We all face such moments occasionally. The best solution is to let go of everything, just relax and enjoy without thinking of work. Usually that works and you can start fresh with new ideas. So just take a break!
I am not alone suffering this syndrome, and for last two days, I went to long driving and planning on this weekend to go a long drive in ghat roads of Tensa in order to refresh mind and enjoy beautyful nature. Currently, here clouds are hovering and touching while walking into plants.

The idea is to divert the mind from the job you are doing. No amount of effort will work if you sit and sulk over the situation. Either switching over to a new interest or leaving the spot for a few minutes will go a long way in clearing the writer's block.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.