Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Martial arts should be made part of the curriculum in elementary schools. Apart from that special orientation programs should be organised by school authorities where both parents, kids and teachers should participate.

Such awareness programs should teach children about how to avoid strangers, recognizing and avoiding dangerous situations, and also encourage parents to talk and be more communicative to their children so that children could feel free to talk about their worries.

Martial arts are included in the curriculum long ago. But most of the schools are not equipped with trained teachers in Martial arts. In some schools It's PT instructors who take up the classes. Effective implementation of martial arts by trained people is the immediate necessity to be addressed by the school authorities and Education ministry.
Yes but but many schools still do not have martial arts in their curriculum. More than that safety awareness programs should be the focus.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes but but many schools still do not have martial arts in their curriculum. More than that safety awareness programs should be the focus.

Even the awareness programmes are introduced in the schools as an eyewash. Most of these programmes are non -functional programmes.
Yes most of the schools are just profit oriented schools who give little or no importance to these important issues which effect their own students.

Yes most of the schools are just profit oriented schools who give little or no importance to these important issues which effect their own students.

Which is why parents should take charge and impart all the real life education necessary to the children. After all, no teacher can be a better teacher than a parent. And no educational institution can be a better institution than a Home..
Yes well said and so true. It is after all a parent's responsibility.

Yes well said and so true. It is after all a parent's responsibility.

I believe, if a child is imparted life lessons right from the formative years by the parents, these lessons make such a deep mark on the tender hearts, that they remain there all along the life. They can't be erased or wiped off.
Yes so true. They understand from their tender years what is right and wrong and never cross their lines. As they grow up children often have to go abroad or to other states for higher studies far from home. As teenagers they are often become familiar with negative influences. At that time it is very crucial that they understand what is right and wrong for them so that parents do not have to worry about them sitting at home.

An education received by a child during childhood from the parents lays the foundation for both Self Reliance and Self Confidence which a go a long way. Jija bai mother of Shivaji sculpted the personality of Shivaji in the home
Yes a wonderful example. What we are today is because of our parents. Instead of blaming outside influences we should try to nurture our own children so that they develop into responsible human beings when they grow up.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.