Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes but but many schools still do not have martial arts in their curriculum. More than that safety awareness programs should be the focus.

Even the awareness programmes are introduced in the schools as an eyewash. Most of these programmes are non -functional programmes.

Everything need not be part of the school curriculum, in fact I believe that it is best that parents should shoulder the responsibility of imparting self-defence to their children. After all parents are the best teachers.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes but but many schools still do not have martial arts in their curriculum. More than that safety awareness programs should be the focus.

Even the awareness programmes are introduced in the schools as an eyewash. Most of these programmes are non -functional programmes.

Everything need not be part of the school curriculum, in fact I believe that it is best that parents should shoulder the responsibility of imparting self-defence to their children. After all parents are the best teachers.

Children are the best imitators. This aspect in a child should be utilized by the parents. If parents desire to teach something, they need not deliver lengthy lectures before the children. Let the parents do. The child emulates. Let the parents get up early in the morning. The child emulates. Let the parents go for a morning walk. The child emulates.
Yes we can see even a toddler is imitating his father or mother. He is gradually taking up the behaviors of his parents.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes, both of you are true to the core. My toddler is a live example of learning by imitating things. I now have to be very sure and careful of what and how I behave in my toddler's presence..so that she apes the right behavior. I am sure most parents do the same.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes, both of you are true to the core. My toddler is a live example of learning by imitating things. I now have to be very sure and careful of what and how I behave in my toddler's presence..so that she apes the right behavior. I am sure most parents do the same.

On the contrary most parents do not do it. Many parents underestimate the intelligence of a child. They think behaving badly or oddly before a child goes unnoticed. It's wrong thinking.
Yesterday itself in newspaper it is mentioned that one person from U.P District found a machine for self defense for women. It is made in iron. The person name is Sushanth Patnayak an engineering student. He named the machine "Iron hand". If you use this glove the abuse person cannot able to see you since his eyes will get affect for some minutes. Using this women can escape immediately. The cost of the machine is Rs.5000. Another machine he found is "Raksha bond" which is to wear in hand as like bangles and this will give shock to the abuse person and send sms to the police station. The price of this machine is Rs.2000. He just invented this one and now it is not available for sale. We should Wait and watch how this helpful.
Yes true. Even when we are having some conversation in front of the kid we have to be very careful as he will catch up everything you say and repeat that in school.

Yes true. Even when we are having some conversation in front of the kid we have to be very careful as he will catch up everything you say and repeat that in school.

I walk on my terrace in the morning sometimes. I was stunned to see two kids of not more than 4 years in the adjoining flat were doing all that they have seen their parents doing in the bedroom the previous night.
Oh its really shocking, but you see little kids like 4-year old know nothing and really understand nothing but they are just imitating. This is a classic example how careful, cautious and responsible we parents should be.

learning martial arts is good for women self defence, but there is a need to change the mentality of men in the society. The men who misbehaves or do wrong with women is from the society itself, they are not from a different world.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.