Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
but there are always chances of misuse of such machines. if such types of machines easily available in market, people will buy to do something wrong.

http://www.comparenshop.in

learning martial arts is good for women self defence, but there is a need to change the mentality of men in the society. The men who misbehaves or do wrong with women is from the society itself, they are not from a different world.

The first one is easier and the latter one changing the mentality of men sounds impossible in the present scenario.
This behavioral issues are ingrown in some men. It is something to do with their upbringing and their surroundings. They have this mentality that they can suppress women and can get away with everything they do. They do not have fear or a basic sense of care or respect for woman. I think it is something to do with their childhood incidents also where they have seen their fathers or other male members of the family misbehaving with the women in the family or oppressing them.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Oh its really shocking, but you see little kids like 4-year old know nothing and really understand nothing but they are just imitating. This is a classic example how careful, cautious and responsible we parents should be.

To be on safe side parents should behave themselves in the presence of a kid even if it's a toddler.
Yes true. It is best to avoid heated conversations in front of the kids because you are not setting a good example.

Quarreling parents should remember that a child starts taking sides in an atmosphere where parents quarrel. Depending on the context, the child thinks that one of the parents is dominating other.
Yes, both of you are true to the core. My toddler is a live example of learning by imitating things. I now have to be very sure and careful of what and how I behave in my toddler's presence..so that she apes the right behavior. I am sure most parents do the same.

On the contrary most parents do not do it. Many parents underestimate the intelligence of a child. They think behaving badly or oddly before a child goes unnoticed. It's wrong thinking.

May be, but I think parents are the first teachers, so it is our moral obligation to teach our babies the correct thing to do. If we let loose...we will suffer in the future..kids have impressionable minds and are much more sensitive than adults. So they should be dealt with utmost care and caution.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes for e.g. if a parent is scolding a child for some reason the other parent who was not in the scenario should not suddenly jump into some conclusion and confront his or her spouse. Instead he or she should wait and clear the matter privately.

Yes for e.g. if a parent is scolding a child for some reason the other parent who was not in the scenario should not suddenly jump into some conclusion and confront his or her spouse. Instead he or she should wait and clear the matter privately.

That's why they say, if you want to love your child love your wife (spouse as the case may be.)? In other words where there is a harmonious relations between husband and wife,children from that family will grow in to ideal children.
Yes children are happy and full of life when their parents are happy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.