Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The reason for asking such ridiculous question is to separate the chiff from the chaff. Otherwise everyone will get 100% marks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...this is what i can do at the pitiable condition of our education system...may be now we should encourage our children to leave their text books and read up magazines that cover these things in detail.

Even if this is a mistake, did nobody notice it before giving a final go ahead to be used as a question in an exam?

It was not a mistake but one of the questions that came up since it has been carefully crafted and that cannot be a mistake !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is there any election coming in Kerala and they want the support of actress. May be who knows the question also has an objective one trying to test how to calculate the height. Who is preparing these kinds of question papers?. Since they are already literate the government wants to test them whether they are updated in cine fields.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...this is what i can do at the pitiable condition of our education system...may be now we should encourage our children to leave their text books and read up magazines that cover these things in detail.

Even if this is a mistake, did nobody notice it before giving a final go ahead to be used as a question in an exam?

It was not a mistake but one of the questions that came up since it has been carefully crafted and that cannot be a mistake !

Oh my what will be the plight of students if they have to answer these kind of questions.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Oh my what will be the plight of students if they have to answer these kind of questions.

Plight of the students? Ganging in the air as ever.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.