Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes again in some cases where the situation is life threatening or some instant remedy is needed, we have to rely to Allopathy and antibiotics.

I love writing and sharing ideas

The composition of homeopathic remedies are made by diluting the chosen substance with distilled water thus it's dosage is very mild and does not cause any harm or side effect.

I think it also depends on how a body reacts to a medicines...homeo medicines work best for kids, but for quick cure we do go for allophatic medicines.

For quick cure allopathy is good. But with the same quickness, it brings a new ailment. I was given a medicine for indigestion. Indigestion came to an end constipation started.

Very very true --it cures one ailment and gives rise to another, I had taken antibiotics for common cold and cough which refused to leave me even after consuming antibiotics for over 6 months and then Ayurvedic medicine came to my rescue..and I was back on track within a month. I love Ayurvedic medicines..they rock!

@Taniya: Though you are right in saying for life threatening maladies we have to opt for Allopathic medicines.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The composition of homeopathic remedies are made by diluting the chosen substance with distilled water thus it's dosage is very mild and does not cause any harm or side effect.

I think it also depends on how a body reacts to a medicines...homeo medicines work best for kids, but for quick cure we do go for allophatic medicines.

For quick cure allopathy is good. But with the same quickness, it brings a new ailment. I was given a medicine for indigestion. Indigestion came to an end constipation started.

Very very true --it cures one ailment and gives rise to another, I had taken antibiotics for common cold and cough which refused to leave me even after consuming antibiotics for over 6 months and then Ayurvedic medicine came to my rescue..and I was back on track within a month. I love Ayurvedic medicines..they rock!

@Taniya: Though you are right in saying for life threatening maladies we have to opt for Allopathic medicines.

When it comes to life threatening ailments even Allopathic Medicines too cannot give instant relief.
@ Mousumi Most of my medicines to deal with small ailments are available in my Kitchen Cabinet itself.

When I was a child I had a severe problem of tonsillitis and had to frequently go to a doctor. Then my started me on homeopathic medicines and within no time I was cured and never had any serious problems with it. So for my son too, I prefer giving him homeopathic medicines mostly and very rarely I need to give him allopathic medicines. Homeopathy is the best option for all, even adults!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When I was a child I had a severe problem of tonsillitis and had to frequently go to a doctor. Then my started me on homeopathic medicines and within no time I was cured and never had any serious problems with it. So for my son too, I prefer giving him homeopathic medicines mostly and very rarely I need to give him allopathic medicines. Homeopathy is the best option for all, even adults!

That's a healthy trend you started Kalyani. Children love the sweetness in the Homeopathic medicines. There won'r be any fuss. If a non- invasive medical treatment like Homeopathy is started in the childhood itself, Your kid's immune system will remain intact. And it goes without saying that a strong immune system goes a long way making the child ailment free.

That's a healthy trend you started Kalyani. Children love the sweetness in the Homeopathic medicines. There won'r be any fuss. If a non- invasive medical treatment like Homeopathy is started in the childhood itself, Your kid's immune system will remain intact. And it goes without saying that a strong immune system goes a long way making the child ailment free.

Yes...the fact is that many still do not understand that the more they keep taking allopathic medicines, they slowly and steadily grow resistance to those medicines and they have to keep taking it in stronger doses thus causing damage to their organs. I make it a point to use only homeopathic and sometimes Ayurvedic medicines and use as many home remedies as are possible. As you are well aware our Indian kitchens are nothing but a hoard of effective medicines.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes...the fact is that many still do not understand that the more they keep taking allopathic medicines, they slowly and steadily grow resistance to those medicines and they have to keep taking it in stronger doses thus causing damage to their organs. I make it a point to use only homeopathic and sometimes Ayurvedic medicines and use as many home remedies as are possible. As you are well aware our Indian kitchens are nothing but a hoard of effective medicines.

Yes Kalyani. Our kitchen cabinet will answer to most of our common ailments. especially for children. Cold and running nose and cough can be cured effectively with household remedies. Please see that it's followed religiously. You will have an ever smiling family members roaming around in the family.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yes prolonged use of Allopathic medicine can cause some serious damage to the body and after a point the body stops reacting to the medicines. So it is always advisable to avoid antibiotics as much as possible especially for small children. Common cold and skin diseases can be easily treated by using home remedies and these are very effective.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes. the damage done to the body due to allopathic medicines mostly is irrevocable.

Totally agree with you Kalyani...taking allopathic medicine for every little malady makes us resistant to that medicine..so it is best to make use of well-known home remedies, for it won't have any side effects.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.