Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The composition of homeopathic remedies are made by diluting the chosen substance with distilled water thus it's dosage is very mild and does not cause any harm or side effect.

I think it also depends on how a body reacts to a medicines...homeo medicines work best for kids, but for quick cure we do go for allophatic medicines.

When I was a child I had a severe problem of tonsillitis and had to frequently go to a doctor. Then my started me on homeopathic medicines and within no time I was cured and never had any serious problems with it. So for my son too, I prefer giving him homeopathic medicines mostly and very rarely I need to give him allopathic medicines. Homeopathy is the best option for all, even adults!

That's a healthy trend you started Kalyani. Children love the sweetness in the Homeopathic medicines. There won'r be any fuss. If a non- invasive medical treatment like Homeopathy is started in the childhood itself, Your kid's immune system will remain intact. And it goes without saying that a strong immune system goes a long way making the child ailment free.

Yes...the fact is that many still do not understand that the more they keep taking allopathic medicines, they slowly and steadily grow resistance to those medicines and they have to keep taking it in stronger doses thus causing damage to their organs. I make it a point to use only homeopathic and sometimes Ayurvedic medicines and use as many home remedies as are possible. As you are well aware our Indian kitchens are nothing but a hoard of effective medicines.

Totally agree with you Kalyani...taking allopathic medicine for every little malady makes us resistant to that medicine..so it is best to make use of well-known home remedies, for it won't have any side effects.

My grand mother used to admonish us seeing popping a pill for every ailment starting from sneezing to coughing. She used to come up with natural home remedies from her kitchen cabinet These remedies never failed in producing fantastic results. Especially the combination of Honey and Tulsi leaves.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.