Still in marriages we can see lot of women wants to wear jewelry. They are comparing each persons jewels and asking in which jewelry they bought it?. Every year akshaya tritiya day is the women day. Why they are more and more investing in the jewelry and increasing the price on the market?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still in marriages we can see lot of women wants to wear jewelry. They are comparing each persons jewels and asking in which jewelry they bought it?. Every year akshaya tritiya day is the women day. Why they are more and more investing in the jewelry and increasing the price on the market?

Buying gold jewellery in akshay tritiya has gained popularity in the last few years. Earlier it was limited to marriage. But jewellery is like an investment..acts as a contingency fund in times when we most need it, when we fall short of money during financial crunch.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Yes I agree with you. In Dhanteras people flock in jewellery shops to buy gold, silver and even utensils. It is a custom and at that time there are lot of Diwali offers, schemes and discounts and people make best use of it. In this unpredictable economic condition jewellery can give you more value in the long run. Many people because of its fluctuating value stock jewellery in advance when it's price is low so that it can be later passed on to their children.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Women love to wear gold jewels. Jewels makes women beautiful. Apart from this Jewels is one of the best option to invest. Price of gold jewels are never fall.
Gold jewelery not only enhances the beauty of woman, they act as a life saver at times. Also certain male members of the society also decorate themselves with lot of gold jewellery. So it is not quite right to say why only woman give more importance to gold jewellery. After all, it is one of best way to invest and at the same time accrue the benefits for a life time.

Why only women ? Even men too evince lot of interest in possessing Gold ornaments. I for one look in to Gold as a wise investment and a beautification tool.
Jewellery is originally made to make women appear beautiful and feel confident in themselves and also act as a sure guarantee of saving the family during hard times. But lately, the kind of craze that is seen is quite disturbing. People with a little extra money to spare, even the poorest of ones, will flock the jewellery shops to buy gold during Akshay Trittiya, a day which has now become an important event for many. Celebrations of Akshay trittiya are originally meant for something else but is now limited to buying gold, diamonds, and thus helping rocket the prices of gold through the roof!

@Rambabu, true...men are not lagging behind in terms of wearing gold. You should see several politicians in Maharashtra wearing kilos and kilos of gold! :blink: :blink: Flaunting it boldly all at the expenses of the commoners.

See the video here!
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/pune-politician-wears-a-rs-1-25-crore-shirt-it-is-made-of-gold/263352

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu
Jewellery is originally made to make women appear beautiful and feel confident in themselves and also act as a sure guarantee of saving the family during hard times. But lately, the kind of craze that is seen is quite disturbing. People with a little extra money to spare, even the poorest of ones, will flock the jewellery shops to buy gold during Akshay Trittiya, a day which has now become an important event for many. Celebrations of Akshay trittiya are originally meant for something else but is now limited to buying gold, diamonds, and thus helping rocket the prices of gold through the roof!

@Rambabu, true...men are not lagging behind in terms of wearing gold. You should see several politicians in Maharashtra wearing kilos and kilos of gold! :blink: :blink: Flaunting it boldly all at the expenses of the commoners.

See the video here!
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/pune-politician-wears-a-rs-1-25-crore-shirt-it-is-made-of-gold/263352

True. I have seen Datta Phuge's Rs. 1.25 crore worth of a shirt woven with gold thread. He's an aspirant for a seat for the elections. So naturally he has to display his worth. It doesn't take much time to recover the amount once he's elected.
Traditionally, women love jewellety. Some items of jewellery are also considered as symbol of marrid status or 'suhag'. Moreover gold and silver have been source of investment since long when there was no banking system even. Personally, I have no gold or any ornament- not even a ring in finger. I feel that ornaments are unnecessary burden on body. I wonder how women carry so much weight on their body.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Traditionally, women love jewellety. Some items of jewellery are also considered as symbol of marrid status or 'suhag'. Moreover gold and silver have been source of investment since long when there was no banking system even. Personally, I have no gold or any ornament- not even a ring in finger. I feel that ornaments are unnecessary burden on body. I wonder how women carry so much weight on their body.

//Some items of jewellery are also considered as symbol of marrid status or 'suhag'.// this is made and sometimes imposed on married ladies..but now even married women do not like to wear heavy gold jewellery or symbols of marriage. This is again a trick played by a male dominated society, because I have never seen a married man wearing symbols of marriage. It is only prevalent among Christians ..as per my observation to wear a ring as symbol of marriage. A few married couple who hail from Kerela also engrave the name of their spouse on these rings as symbol of being married.

Practically, also it is not possible by married women to wear heavy jewellery to work places.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
If the demand is high and the product is available the price will definitely should come low. But in the case of gold it is increasing day by day because people are ready to buy it at any cost. Why we want to artificially increase the price. The pawn brokers are making lot of tricks in jewels. They are earning more and more but if you go the jewelry shop and put your old jewelry and wants to buy a new one he will claim wastage,wage etc.. and increase the new jewel price also. We are not experienced in that line. Every time you buy a jewelry the shop owner will get benefit but you will get the loss and we are accepting the loss. For an item like TV, Fridge if you sell you can adjust the loss because these are electronic items any time anything can happen. Day by day new jewels are coming like smartphones. Our taste will differ in the future. Even the children will not accept our old jewelry. If you go the bank and pledge it for loan they will also calculate the wastage,wage etc.. So every time we are getting loss. This is the right time to think about this whether it is men or women.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.