In work almost all time this occur. If the superior person not listening to our query how to handle the situation. If the people is flexible we can say and they understand the situation and will tell the suggestions. Some people who never understand and they are repeating their words again and again and making unnecessary quarrels. My friend finish the work given to that day and trying to leave the office at the right time the manager give some work at that time and tell him finish the work and go. This is happening daily and he reaching the home in late night. If asked anything about it the manager simply saying you are not married you did not have that much commitment so finish it and go. How to work under this person. Management believe the word of manager. He is not having the idea of quit. How to handle these kinds of persons?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In work almost all time this occur. If the superior person not listening to our query how to handle the situation. If the people is flexible we can say and they understand the situation and will tell the suggestions. Some people who never understand and they are repeating their words again and again and making unnecessary quarrels. My friend finish the work given to that day and trying to leave the office at the right time the manager give some work at that time and tell him finish the work and go. This is happening daily and he reaching the home in late night. If asked anything about it the manager simply saying you are not married you did not have that much commitment so finish it and go. How to work under this person. Management believe the word of manager. He is not having the idea of quit. How to handle these kinds of persons?

This is disadvatage of not being married. More is expected of a bachelor with no family responsibility. Your friend needs be a little tricky. He will have to work daily late. He cannot avoid. so he should work slow in normal hours and begin working only at time of closing office. Also occasionally, he may give excuse of attending some functions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well, your friend should go and talk to his manager, let him know that staying back is okay if it is done occasionally, however staying back late on a daily basis is not done. He should explain his managers that though he is not married, he has other personal commitment to attend.

However, this is not a new scenario..everybody has to go through such situation some time or the other. I had faced similar situation when I just started my career..later I started coming in late. Because to some people if you are leaving early means you don't have any work. Also, some senior people deliberately do this...to satisfy their ego i guess.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Ya. That what i am telling. If a person finishes his work early and wants to go the senior person show his ego and do some duties unnecessarily. If you say anything about your personal commitment they have never listen to it. That is the big issue.
Ya. That what i am telling. If a person finishes his work early and wants to go the senior person show his ego and do some duties unnecessarily. If you say anything about your personal commitment they have never listen to it. That is the big issue.

Also, I have observed that these biggies sit up late for no apparent reason and expect who report to them to follow suit. It is nothing but sheer frustration that they bring on to their work place and vent on their juniors.

It is a common situation in almost all private companies in our country. It happens due to some superiority complex or ego of those senior officers. They think that if they do not create an emergency work at the closing moments of your duty time, or if they carefully listen to your problems, it will affect their dignity and status.
It never happened with me even in private firms. The only way to deal with such officers is to show your worth with your impeccable work. Always give him more than he expectations.. Then see the change in him; Remember, even the worst officer also dreads to face a an efficient workman.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree with you but on the other hand those persons who work hard will receive more and more work. Once you satisfied their expectations they will ever wants it from you. They can recognize our work but they will never change their attitudes.
I agree with you but on the other hand those persons who work hard will receive more and more work. Once you satisfied their expectations they will ever wants it from you. They can recognize our work but they will never change their attitudes.

I'm sorry to say that's pessimistic attitude. A good worker is always in demand. No sane officer will lose a good worker knowingly. If this doesn't work. Your officer doesn't deserve a good worker like you. Quit the post.
It never happened with me even in private firms. The only way to deal with such officers is to show your worth with your impeccable work. Always give him more than he expectations.. Then see the change in him; Remember, even the worst officer also dreads to face a an efficient workman.

This happens in rare cases..when you work efficiently..you are rewarded with more work. And to my surprise those who do shabby work are allowed to go and leave and ultimately, the good and efficient employees have to stay back and clean other people's shabby work. Been there..done that...

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I'm sorry to say that's pessimistic attitude. A good worker is always in demand. No sane officer will lose a good worker knowingly. If this doesn't work. Your officer doesn't deserve a good worker like you. Quit the post.

Quitting is not the right solution in this kind of problem. Because there is no guarantee that the new office will not have such seniors.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.