I personally feel that one needs to constantly improvise oneself to do better in life ! We need to look at different spheres of activity to give us mental boost which in turn sharpens our brian and improves our memory power. A really helpful list is given below in the link ..All the ones mentioned are within our reach !

http://www.lifespan.com/7-brain-activities-will-improve-memory/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I personally feel that one needs to constantly improvise oneself to do better in life ! We need to look at different spheres of activity to give us mental boost which in turn sharpens our brian and improves our memory power. A really helpful list is given below in the link ..All the ones mentioned are within our reach !

Nice Link Provided.. It is quite helpful in making our mind sharper...
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Interest with involvement keeps our brain always fresh. I like point 1 and 2.
This is a very good link, Usha, thanks for providing this. I had been thinking quite some of learning a new language but was a little afraid to do so, I didn't have confidence that I could learn a new language now! Now my dilemma is resolved! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Interest with involvement keeps our brain always fresh. I like point 1 and 2.

Yes, topic of interest keep us happy along with our brain. It make it easier and we easily perform interested work.

Crossword puzzles are my biggest favorite. It forces the mind to think in"Out of the Box ".way.
Thank you. such activities would also be good pasttime besides memory booster.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Brain is also a muscle. The more you give work to this muscle, the more it becomes stronger.
Very interesting and useful article. Though i had never thought that listening music can be good for the brain. The article reminded me of a memory boosting exercise which one of my teachers had suggested to us. He told us to try remembering all the food items that we have taken in our meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner) in the past five days. Recollecting such simple things can sharpen our memory
Recalling activities that happened even a week ago is not easy I have found. This is a fgood exercise to boost memory power, at least start with the previous day, going step by step from the time you wake up...We normally remember only a few things that have made an impact , the rest we tend to forget !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very interesting and useful article. Though i had never thought that listening music can be good for the brain. The article reminded me of a memory boosting exercise which one of my teachers had suggested to us. He told us to try remembering all the food items that we have taken in our meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner) in the past five days. Recollecting such simple things can sharpen our memory

Listening to classical music is very good for the brains actually. The cognitive development of children is very good if you make them listen to classical music. Especially the Indian classical music with its rather intricate and complicated musical notes act as stimulants for gray cells.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar, jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.